• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023 Feedback Thread

Kev-

Private
total bull crap big guilds will gain for there members all the fragments for these new buildings, which in turn will make all there players stats much stronger, in a year from now the big guilds and there weakest players will have stats that the rest of us will never get
What he just said 4x4 no road the lower level Guilds will have Zero chance as things progress down the line and a second tower to add after this round. It's not just the personal stats either the volume of Guild goods have a huge bearing on ability to fight and Build. Going forward the comp is going to get more and more onesided. As we get more fights in one or two Tourney grounds a season to throw into the mix as well Inno certainly want to make things easy for us. Too easy tbh.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-23 101330.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-23 101330.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 26

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
What he just said 4x4 no road the lower level Guilds will have Zero chance as things progress down the line and a second tower to add after this round. It's not just the personal stats either the volume of Guild goods have a huge bearing on ability to fight and Build. Going forward the comp is going to get more and more onesided. As we get more fights in one or two Tourney grounds a season to throw into the mix as well Inno certainly want to make things easy for us. Too easy tbh.
exactly, now how many of those towers will players get in 1 year from now in big guilds ? and they might only do 10 fights per day, compared to players in other guilds who are working there socks off.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
To start with, it isn't cheating and you are not supposed to do anything about it. Your Guild is
of course its cheating if your going to rig the results.
when we have been in a postion of being the strongest in a season we let all the other guilds fight it out for themselves and let the best guild win 2nd spot etc
but then what would you know ? if your a cheat you will enjoy cheating fair play will not even enter your head, your only skill is to come on a forum all the time and find suckers to wind up

Last edited:

Nidwin

Sergeant
That's half a level 80 Atom in guilds goods, 2 of those towers and that's a full 80 Atom. You multiply that by 60 to 80 guildies and that's a lot of extra buildings per season that you folks at Musk can put up.

There's also the problem that GbG playerbase is lagging vs the guild goods requirement with the new system. Unfortunately that's not Inno's job to fix but guilds that need to tell and help their players to put up and level those guild goods buildings.

J-MS

Private
Can we please change the 40% sector tag to have a different colour to the 20% one? On mobile, the small white font on light blue background makes it very hard to tell the difference

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
of course its cheating if your going to rig the results.
when we have been in a postion of being the strongest in a season we let all the other guilds fight it out for themselves and let the best guild win 2nd spot etc
but then what would you know ? if your a cheat you will enjoy cheating fair play will not even enter your head, your only skill is to come on a forum all the time and find suckers to wind up

Judging from your reactions you are wound up all the time.

Don't you think that is how GBG was intended to be? A Guild effort and not one man taking all sectors? Seems they have fixed that now.
Yes, the new system works as intended. Individual players can no longer farm multiple sectors on their own, and most of the sector swapping and "checkerboarding" the entire map is gone.
It creates better teamwork in guilds and participation from more guild members.
You can still block other guilds with pins or traps or whatever, but that's not cheating, that's a fair tactical choice to get a high position on the board - or perhaps help weaker guilds gain points.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Yes, the new system works as intended. Individual players can no longer farm multiple sectors on their own, and most of the sector swapping and "checkerboarding" the entire map is gone.
It creates better teamwork in guilds and participation from more guild members.
You can still block other guilds with pins or traps or whatever, but that's not cheating, that's a fair tactical choice to get a high position on the board - or perhaps help weaker guilds gain points.
2 guilds against 1, might seem ok in your eyes, but it shows how weak the guilds are if they can not do it on there own ? its supposed to be guild v guild not 2 guilds v 1 guild but hey its been going on since the game first started. just another reason now players like me will sit back and do less and less, as there is no way i would join a big guild i am not a puppet never have been, and if guilds are going to rig the results of a season then what is the point ?
gvg will be going soon so for players of my era along with the changes in gbg its spelt the end of the road now the game is all about buying event buildings and spending diamonds on gbg maps some strategy that is ?

Vesiger

Monarch
exactly, now how many of those towers will players get in 1 year from now in big guilds ? and they might only do 10 fights per day, compared to players in other guilds who are working there socks off.
Most of those 'big guilds' will sack players who don't meet their very demanding weekly/daily minimum play standards - how else do you think they get big in the first place?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Most of those 'big guilds' will sack players who don't meet their very demanding weekly/daily minimum play standards - how else do you think they get big in the first place?
your post made me chuckle thanks for that, but what delusions of grandeur some guilds have ? meet there standards indeed lol

all guilds need fighter's or they go no where, every guild owes there success to the fighters who put the work in,

2 guilds against 1, might seem ok in your eyes, but it shows how weak the guilds are if they can not do it on there own ? its supposed to be guild v guild not 2 guilds v 1 guild but hey its been going on since the game first started. just another reason now players like me will sit back and do less and less, as there is no way i would join a big guild i am not a puppet never have been, and if guilds are going to rig the results of a season then what is the point ?
gvg will be going soon so for players of my era along with the changes in gbg its spelt the end of the road now the game is all about buying event buildings and spending diamonds on gbg maps some strategy that is ?
What's wrong with helping a weaker guild to a better position? Should we rather help the strong get stronger by not blocking them?

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
What's wrong with helping a weaker guild to a better position? Should we rather help the strong get stronger by not blocking them?
what gives you the right to decide who is going to take 2nd place ? if you are the strong one and are going to take 1st then leave the other guilds to fight between themselves, that is how we play when we are in a map and we are the strong ones, why do you feel the need to pair up with a weak guild and try to stop others from winning 2nd spot if they are the more hard working of the guilds ?
i dont understand why any guild needs to do that ? if you are going to win what is the point in trying to stop anyone else getting 2nd unless of course its pay back, and we have never been a guild that upsets others, we just do our thing and get on with it, or that is how it has been now of course we can not do our thing as now its all changed
i can only hope in time inno make changes as they always do and make it more balenced but for now with what has happend this time around its shown me how crap gbg can be for some and i will not be making big efforts anymore there is no point as there is no way i can match 2 guilds anymore not with my hands tied

Last edited:
what gives you the right to decide who is going to take 2nd place ? if you are the strong one and are going to take 1st then leave the other guilds to fight between themselves, that is how we play when we are in a map and we are the strong ones, why do you feel the need to pair up with a weak guild and try to stop others from winning 2nd spot if they are the more hard working of the guilds ?
i dont understand why any guild needs to do that ? if you are going to win what is the point in trying to stop anyone else getting 2nd unless of course its pay back, and we have never been a guild that upsets others, we just do our thing and get on with it, or that is how it has been now of course we can not do our thing as now its all changed
i can only hope in time inno make changes as they always do and make it more balenced but for now with what has happend this time around its shown me how crap gbg can be for some and i will not be making big efforts anymore there is no point as there is no way i can match 2 guilds anymore not with my hands tied
Well, maybe they have good friends in the weak guild, former guild members perhaps, or it's their sister guild or whatever. Wouldn't it be fair to help their friends by keeping other guilds (you) away from them?

Kev-

Private
Well done on the NOT levelling up Inno as many warned many times the changes would have the exact opposite effect to what you intended.

Maybe it would be a good time for a representative to come forward and acknowledge that it was under review due to the volume of complaints or are you all too busy sorting out the mess thats to be Guild Raids......... only a month late thus far.

As for levelling up the numbers don't lie.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-24 161203.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-24 161203.png
    982.7 KB · Views: 48

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
Well, maybe they have good friends in the weak guild, former guild members perhaps, or it's their sister guild or whatever. Wouldn't it be fair to help their friends by keeping other guilds (you) away from them?
you know in all honesty i have just lost interest now, and believe me i am a hard battle hungry monster who will do all he can to try to win, but now i am faced with no chance, we made a good bid last night smashing through to get to the red guild trying to take there sectors as we can not beat green guild, they are to strong, but of course we lost our attr and now sit back watching green push us back to the start and reds simply taking a sector or 2 in the centre and being left alone
how can anyone compete with that ? do reds deserve there 2nd place ? can they go around feeling like they worked hard and won something ? as its been given to them on a plate
now when we move up we are well used to being pinned down as the big guilds play and we dont get a look in, when we drop down its our only chance to try to get something
as i say i am losing interest as its clear to me non of these guilds could do what they are doing if it was the old way of playing, every 4 hours i would be there to fight for sectors along with who ever shows up in the guild those guys would have to work 24, 7 to try to get there result and they dont do that, so these changes have helped them become monster guilds simply because no one else can fight anymore
is there any point in moaning about it ? certainly inno will not be bothered if the diamond sales are rocketing and at the end of the day inno call the shots not any of us