• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
The rewards were just a welcome addition. I liked the conversations. Although I'm way busier these days.
Feel you bro, I'm way busier too, started working, plus had a longer break from FoE (regret that, got my old forum acc deleted too). But now I'm back, although I can't be as active as I was before.

Shad23

Emperor
i just hate when this happens goods from previous trys not showing grrr is this a bug or an intentional new behavior of GBG neg ?

Ati2

Legend
I realize it was me who wanted the messaging system changed. However, what I had in mind was for the icon to not flash randomly, but only when there are new messages. Whoever started working on that fix missed the point. I didn't want people to randomly change their names, so I have no idea who they are anymore. :D

Seriously. Whose brilliant idea was this to allow people to change their names?

I have no idea who half the people in my friend list are anymore. When someone messages me, I see we are friends, but I have no clue who the hell they are.

What was this good for?

I realize that after all these years, there's only so much you can do to make the game worse, but whoever thought of this, did a brilliant job of making the game a lot less playable once again. :D

Ati2

Legend
Out of curiosity: what was the point a couple of months ago of deleting a ton of forum accounts because they did not match the username in the game? I mean... just look around now...