• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Emberguard

Legend
(Community Sprint Idea)
a list in PC that tells you who attacked my city
i always check who attacked my city but in PC it takes time to go back and back on history. rather make an option like in mobile to see activities in an order
You mean this list?
1615695813129.png

Emberguard

Legend
Quality of Life - There needs to be a limit on level of GBs. The highest i've seen is 180, so L200 should be it. You have to know when to step in and say enough is enough. You should even consider limiting all new GBs placed to L100.
thats too rough i must say. and it would block many players' forging
Well.... those who have leveled their Arc above Level 180 haven't seen any increase in contribution rewards, only the guild treasury. So there may potentially be some "soft" limit already.

So what I'd like if there really is a limit on how high the stat can go is some indication of that like this:
1615705117423.png

Sure, always the chance we're mistaken. But pretty good bet Lvl 180 at 100% is the limit for the Arc so would be nice to have it clearly labelled on the GB level up screen if it is the limit

PeePee Pleb

Lieutenant
It can also be the case that increase in FP contribution reward gets a seriosly diminished percentage, which is more likely the case, but it could also be the case that 100% is the true limit.

Ati2

Legend
It's still better than the bar showing I can't aid them for another 8 hours, then when I log out and back in, it changes its mind, and finally lets me aid. :D

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
hi, i have a question
if i dont open the event surprise box that was given out in last saint patrick event and the event ends, will the event surprise box be kept?
if i store it until the next next archaeology event, will it give faris wheel kit instead of shushine mill kit?

Emberguard

Legend
if i dont open the event surprise box that was given out in last saint patrick event and the event ends, will the event surprise box be kept?
As far as I'm aware it should be kept. The countdown timer is just the earliest possible date to open it
if i store it until the next next archaeology event, will it give faris wheel kit instead of shushine mill kit?
No. Absolutely not. You can see the contents without opening it.