• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Knight of ICE

Out of curiosity: what was the point a couple of months ago of deleting a ton of forum accounts because they did not match the username in the game? I mean... just look around now...

Yes do look around. You will notice that a change of game username will result in a change of forum name.

There is a feedback thread for comments about the name change.

Ati2

Legend
Yes, four days ago.
Hmm. Is that what you believe? Well, then I hate to be the one to say this, but it's not working. I'm not much of a forum user these days, so I was only looking at the last (now previous) page of this very thread, and already found a name that doesn't exist in the game anymore.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
What's hidden by the white cloud at the southern end of the Old Ages continent map?

I've finished the Colonial part and a ship seems to want to whisk me away somewhere but I keep looking back at that cloud....

Knight of ICE

Hmm. Is that what you believe? Well, then I hate to be the one to say this, but it's not working. I'm not much of a forum user these days, so I was only looking at the last (now previous) page of this very thread, and already found a name that doesn't exist in the game anymore.

It is working. Players that changed their ingame name for fun found out the hard way it changes on the forums as well.

There will always be exceptions. Players are allowed to have multiple accounts, just not on the same world and can only have 1 forum account.

Emberguard

Legend
Maybe send in a support ticket then so it can get looked into on whether or not names are actually syncing with the new toy?

Knight of ICE

Or why should he waste 5 valuable seconds of his life to send a ticket, get a response "Thank you, we will look into this issue", and then boom, nothing gets done about it.

Cause that is not something that will happen. He has the info, I don't. Give me the info and I put in the ticket.

This is a thread about general conversations on a casual forum part. It is now used for feedback, complaints and an unwillingness to share possible bugs. Is that going to be the new purpose of it?

Ati2

Legend
This is a thread about general conversations on a casual forum part. It is now used for feedback, complaints and an unwillingness to share possible bugs. Is that going to be the new purpose of it?

Everything I wrote in this thread was intended as general cafe chat. :D

Deleted member 109369

Bad experiences. The last time you told me something was not a bug and I should contact support, I did. That ticket is now closed, and the bug is still there.

Shouldn't stop you from contacting us. Support can't "fix" bugs but that doesn't mean we don't report them. Whether they get fixed or not is not within our control

Ev4ma

Captain
I Wish I could be in the FoE support team... Lol

Change the minimum age please. I am a senior mod for a huge discord server. That runs a huge Roblox game.

lol. Would be rather funny if you did actually get footballs and it somehow carried over. Doubt it would. Would probably reset itself when the event starts. But would be a nice boost to next years forge bowl if it didn’t reset and was still sitting there :P
It's been fixed now