• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

I loop the same recurring quests over and over, usually gather coins or/and pay fps. The order of the quests never change.
But, if, for some reason, I solve another quest aside from my usual loops (buy fps for an event quest maybe), then the order of the quests changes.

Ati2

Legend
I don't do event quests either. Only recurring quests. I'll let you know when the order changes again. Shouldn't be more than a couple of days. :D

Ati2

Legend
Right now this is the order: Produce hampers, Fnord, Double research, R'lyeh, Produce many barrels of beer, Produce many barrels of beer and hampers, The Spink, Unbirthday party. In a couple of days (or even hours) the order will be different.
The new order of my recurring quests is this: Fnord, Double research, R'lyeh, Produce many barrels of beer, Produce many barrels of beer and hampers, The Spink, Produce hampers, Unbirthday party.

"Produce hampers" got placed from after the unbirthday party to before it.

The new order of my recurring quests is this: Fnord, Double research, R'lyeh, Produce many barrels of beer, Produce many barrels of beer and hampers, The Spink, Produce hampers, Unbirthday party.

"Produce hampers" got placed from after the unbirthday party to before it.
Question is, what triggers the change?
As said, for me, the order sometime changes, if I solve a quest aside from the usual loop.
Sometimes I start a "wrong" quest (not the one I want to loop). Then, if I notice the mistake later and abort the quest and set it back to the loop quest I want, the order changes.

Last edited:

Ati2

Legend
Question is, what triggers the change?
As said, for me, the order sometime changes, if I solve a quest aside from the usual loop.
Sometimes I start a "wrong" quest (not the one I want to loop). Then, if I notice the mistake later and abort the quest and set it back to the loop quest I want, the order changes.
I don't do anything out of the ordinary. The only thing I did was doing recurring quests, take spots on other people's GBs, and offer spots on my own GBs to others (maybe even level one single GB—one level.) I did do 18 encounters in GbG as well. And that's pretty much it. No event quests, no moves in the event, no GE, no GvG, no attacking hoodies. I don't even touch the continent map. I'm not doing the story quest either. I might have aided my friends and guildmates. Nothing that should have any influence on the quests. I'm not doing anything that I wasn't doing in the first two years of gameplay, when the order stayes the same. That was in IA, I'm not in LMA, that's the only difference.

It's not the end of the world, though, really. Just odd.

Last edited:

Ev4ma

Captain
I accepted a friend request today. He immediately sniped the three GBs I had open. I removed him and sent a message saying I wasn't happy; I got this reply -

I send you a friend request to aid and sit in eachother tavern, the sniping is something I do to all my friends in a open manner. You may think it's a bad thing because you may have a lot of friends, who are able to help you raise your GB, but there are a lot of players out there who don't get upset when people help them with free fps. It goes both ways, and any friend of mine who doesn't appreciate my help is free to unfriend me, no hard feelings involved.
I think I Know who it is... What three gbs

DeletedUser

To the players on the other side of the world (Aus:P), anyone know what the last day's DS is?