• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Bellamere

Private
Hello, I was watching some Forge related videos and in one of them people were replying with "1.9 is one of the best ways to level GBs" though this is probably not relevant to me yet I was still wondering what this "1.9" is they refer to.

Emberguard

Legend
Hello, I was watching some Forge related videos and in one of them people were replying with "1.9 is one of the best ways to level GBs" though this is probably not relevant to me yet I was still wondering what this "1.9" is they refer to.
Contribution rewards x 1.9 (or reward + 90%)

Basically 1.9 refers to someone putting FPs on a GB based on the amount they will get back in rewards if they have a Lvl 80 Arc

DeletedUser

The Great Building named <<The Arc>> provides you x1.9 Contributions Rewards when it reaches 80lvl
This means that if you contribute 100 FP's for a place on GB that gives 100FP's as Reward you will get back 190FP's

People with 80lvl Arc's make Threads that do this to boost their Great Buildings easier and faster

*GB = Great Building

Bellamere

Private
The Great Building named <<The Arc>> provides you x1.9 Contributions Rewards when it reaches 80lvl
This means that if you contribute 100 FP's for a place on GB that gives 100FP's as Reward you will get back 190FP's

People with 80lvl Arc's make Threads that do this to boost their Great Buildings easier and faster

*GB = Great Building
Thank you both very much, I understand now :blush:

Ati2

Legend
I was really jealous when I first saw this in action. People were putting on thousands and thousands of FPs on other people's GBs, and why weren't they putting the same amount on mine? :) Then I realized that they may be putting thousands and thousands, but it doesn't cost them anything. They get them all back, and at the same time, you don't have to put those FPs on your own GB yourself.

The Arc is probably the second best GB in the game because of this. (Let the flames begin. :D )

DeletedUser

I was really jealous when I first saw this in action. People were putting on thousands and thousands of FPs on other people's GBs, and why weren't they putting the same amount on mine? :) Then I realized that they may be putting thousands and thousands, but it doesn't cost them anything. They get them all back, and at the same time, you don't have to put those FPs on your own GB yourself.

The Arc is probably the second best GB in the game because of this. (Let the flames begin. :D )
Whats the 1st ?

Bellamere

Private

Which would be the first best in your opinion?

DeletedUser

You can only use Arc if you have a decent amount of FPs yourself, so my first choice is the CF (in Iron Age), since that allows you to get a lot of FPs in the first place. With a lot of FPs, you can level your Arc up way faster, and enjoy its benefits sooner.
I agree that CF is a very good option as early Great Building for Farmers.
I doubt it is the best though, Battlegrounds changed a lot things.
I will go with no CF and i will tell you the Fighters aspect in 1-2 years :P

Ati2

Legend
I agree that CF is a very good option as early Great Building for Farmers.
I doubt it is the best though, Battlegrounds changed a lot things.
I will go with no CF and i will tell you the Fighters aspect in 1-2 years :P
Battlegrounds can give you a few hundred FPs a day for sure. It didn't exist "back in the days." :D I might do another calculation if I started a city with the plans to do a lot of fighting, but that won't happen. :D Anyway, yeah, Battlegrounds may be another source for FPs now as well, you're right. (Back then we didn't even have HC. That's a HUGE help for the CF strategy for new players now.)

DeletedUser

Battlegrounds can give you a few hundred FPs a day for sure. It didn't exist "back in the days." :D I might do another calculation if I started a city with the plans to do a lot of fighting, but that won't happen. :D Anyway, yeah, Battlegrounds may be another source for FPs now as well, you're right. (Back then we didn't even have HC. That's a HUGE help for the CF strategy for new players now.)
CF is good but needs a 2nd one in the previous Era so it makes it questionable top 1 GB for these days.