• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

DeletedUser

What do you mean?
I mean CF is very good by producing a lot of Goods of your Era but to consider it as The Best, you need 1 more on the Previous Era so you can trade them.
Battlegrounds need both Current and Previous Era Goods

Ati2

Legend
I mean CF is very good by producing a lot of Goods of your Era but to consider it as The Best, you need 1 more on the Previous Era so you can trade them.
Battlegrounds need both Current and Previous Era Goods
You build a StarGazer, and you have previous era goods. Or trade. Or stay in Iron Age, and there's no need for precious era goods. :D

DeletedUser

You build a StarGazer, and you have previous era goods. Or trade. Or stay in Iron Age, and there's no need for precious era goods. :D
you will still need Previous Era Goods to keep going with Negotiations on Battlegrounds, that was my Point.
CF makes 1000 Current Goods for Example and SG makes 100 ?
With 2 CF's you can have 500-500 so its more balanced and long lasting on GBG ;)

Ati2

Legend
you will still need Previous Era Goods to keep going with Negotiations on Battlegrounds, that was my Point.
CF makes 1000 Current Goods for Example and SG makes 100 ?
With 2 CF's you can have 500-500 so its more balanced and long lasting on GBG ;)
2 CFs? I'm not following.

DeletedUser

2 CFs? I'm not following.
hahaha CF does not Trade Down your Goods and Star Gazer produces LESS Goods than CF !
From Battlegrounds Aspect its not Good unless you have 2 CF's !
1 yours and another one Veggies for Example , but you need them 1 in Iron and 1 in EMA !!
Agreed ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
hahaha CF does not Trade Down your Goods and Star Gazer produces LESS Goods than Star Gazer !
From Battlegrounds Aspect its not Good unless you have 2 CF's !
1 yours and another one Veggies for Example , but you need them 1 in Iron and 1 in EMA !!
Agreed ?
I used to love negotiating, and will do 9 a day now with Space Carrier, but in general, I'd go with fights now. Attacks stats through the roof, and autofight everything. (If I were that interested in GbG, which I'm not.)

DeletedUser

I used to love negotiating, and will do 9 a day now with Space Carrier, but in general, I'd go with fights now. Attacks stats through the roof, and autofight everything. (If I were that interested in GbG, which I'm not.)
then CF is good for your treasury only - i knew you where a fighter though :P

i need some one to help plan my guild as it is failing to take part in GE or GBG
If you have all very new players with little or no GBs then gbg is probably a no go area for a while.

If people don't do GE then start kicking them out until the others get the message

DeletedUser

Getting the message is not done by kicking people out. You have to click on the envelope icon.
it drives me crazy because everyone else has reached encounter 3 or higher
by this time i would of completed level 1 and 1/3 of level 2