• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
Ati im gathering Iron Age campers in my world, you can join if you want, our Plan is to abuse GBG a liiiittle bit :P
(dont snitch my plans !)
I'm leaving IA in a couple of weeks. I would already be up in HMA if not for the new GB. :D

DeletedUser

FE is terrible. TE will be the text stop after HMA. No, actually, LMA, not HMA. I keep mixing these up. I'm going to LMA.
Ok ill be waiting in Iron , i hope you comeback when they invent the Time Machine :P

Ati2

Legend
Ok ill be waiting in Iron , i hope you comeback when they invent the Time Machine :P
Well, all my other cities will stay in IA... :D I'm everywhere! :D And that's not even true anymore, I'm not on S. :D But the others are just diamond farms and I rarely log into them. :D So they are not even diamond farms, really. :D

DeletedUser

Well, all my other cities will stay in IA... :D I'm everywhere! :D And that's not even true anymore, I'm not on S. :D But the others are just diamond farms and I rarely log into them. :D So they are not even diamond farms, really. :D
You have 1 in Noarsil ?
whats your name ??

*PS i checked, well if you join us and convince Veggie to do so, we will have enough people to establish an Iron Community and keep it growing, if you are interested let me know !

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
You have 1 in Noarsil ?
whats your name ??

*PS i checked, well if you join us and convince Veggie to do so, we will have enough people to establish an Iron Community and keep it growing, if you are interested let me know !

I hope there are no stronger requirements than having to log in once every year. :D :D :D