• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2016

DeletedUser109845

Is anyone missing out on apple trees planted? I keep track of which "planted trees" I've collected from so that next log-in I know where to start my counts, however, I'm noticing I'm not getting the number of trees throughout my land as I should be - for instance, my count from the news section might be 10, but yet, I'm only finding about 3 (and yes, I've enlarged screen and gone full screen and used arrows to section by section look, and checked behind buildings), I have also refreshed and still only coming across a portion of what I should be collecting - just wondering if anyone else has noticed this. Thanks.
Yes I'm also having the same problem. Missing trees & its not from a lack of looking either, I've been switching between PC & Phone to try & find the missing trees, sometimes they will show on one but not the other & sometimes not on either device ?...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1081

The trees only appear a few at a time.

The bright-red colour may not be meant to be botanically accurate, but rather a response to complaints that the apples were too hard to see. To me they look great. They're not always that easy to locate, but that's part of the fun. I like this event (well, except for the randomness of the baskets).

Is there a limit on the number of apple trees you can receive in a day? What's the probability that an 'aid' from someone will give you an apple tree? I've now received 37 aids without a single apple tree.

DeletedUser6065

So i just noticed that apple trees expire after 24 hours. So you make them super hard to see and they disapear if you manage to miss them wich is pretty easy what kind of stupid event is this?
The usual kind.
**Jeez, some of these questions are easy to answer.**
. . . mk

Vesiger

Monarch
Hi vesiger, could you take a screenshot of that please, and post it in our bug report section, thank you :)
If it's not still happening, then please screenshot if it happens again
That was a mistake on my part; I was reading the prices if the baskets were unlocked, rather than the actual prices on the baskets above them!
Though it still seems odd that the two values were temporarily the same. I'll try to remember to take a peep just before midnight tonight.
No screenshots possible, I'm afraid; I've totally failed to get any screenshot apps working on this device, including the supposedly built-in one :?

DeletedUser109527

I only manage to collect about 1/3 of my apple trees. I am colour blind on red/green so can hardly see them. There should be an option for people with colour blindness.

Vesiger

Monarch
First of all, I get the impression that the game might be reporting apples planted where it isn't actually happening - the frequency of apple-planting when I aid appears to be much higher than I was given to expect, something like one in four.
Secondly, it's apparently possible to plant an apple tree even when there are no buildings in a city to be motivated. I just demonstrated this on one of my guildmates; I visited his city to motivate his Hall of Fame, found both buttons greyed out due to the increased number of aids in this event, went back to the main screen and clicked the 'aid' button. I got my 20 gold and an apple... goodness knows what showed up in his event log.

Andrew420

Major
I visited his city to motivate his Hall of Fame, found both buttons greyed out due to the increased number of aids in this event, went back to the main screen and clicked the 'aid' button. I got my 20 gold and an apple... goodness knows what showed up in his event log.
It will say that you aided them but no buildings were available at that time plus it will tell them that you planted a tree

DeletedUser12400

This made me giggle:lol:

upload_2016-9-22_11-29-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109842

not sure i like this fall comp.
i have given aid to all 75 in the group every day.along with on average 7-10 apples.
in return i have received on average 3 apples a day. and nowhere near 75 aids.
along with completing the task i have been able to open a basket twice.apart from the first "freebie".
each tree i have received has yielded either 7 or 10 apples nothing higher and the baskets have given me 2 champions and 1 small fp package.
seems a lot of effort for little return.

DeletedUser100065

the frequency of apple-planting when I aid appears to be much higher than I was given to expect, something like one in four.
20% drop rate apparently so one in five but you know inno and their percentages can be a different type of math unknown in the world

DeletedUser109842

ok in one of my worlds i have just done my usual routine logged in.
checked event screen.
collected all coin and produce etc and set the next production.
then spent any fp.
checked for any apples.
then gone through friends and neighbours and sent aid.total 46 available to aid. of which 8 got apples.
rechecked for any apple receipts.
i have noted the last event on the log and will see what comes back,i guarentee it wont be 46 aid or 8 apples. lol
little old cynic me.

Vesiger

Monarch
First image is full version on laptop http://prnt.sc/ckjruf
Second is app version seconds later http://prnt.sc/ckjtmi

Its worth noting i checked the whole screen and I have none available on app version at all incase they pop up in different places.
My experience of the app version (confirmed by another user) is that apple trees only appear on top of existing trees - one reason why they're so hard to spot!
There is no pre-existing tree visible here; could that be a factor?

20% drop rate apparently so one in five but you know inno and their percentages can be a different type of math unknown in the world
Ah, that's about what I'm observing, then - I had the idea it was ten per cent or less.

Last edited:

DeletedUser109842

well in all the worlds i play in each group seems to be 75 strong.each day of the comp i have "aided" every one and it gives out between 10 and fifteen apples. so far i am averaging 3 trees appearing each day. its obvious that not everyone is returning the favour of aid.as i lucky if i get 10 aids a day. is this because i dont join guilds? it seems single players are ignored by those in guilds.also the one "prize" building i get only produces guild points.lol great help.

DeletedUser108379

[QUOTE="althrad, post: 206945, member: 109842"... is this because i dont join guilds? it seems single players are ignored by those in guilds.....[/QUOTE]
I aid every one who aids me, whether in guild or not. Why should anyone make a difference because of that?

Do you also have no friends?
And to you plunder your neighbourhood outside of this event?

Otherwise I simply do not understand how you can get only three aids, if you really are aiding everyone you could aid.

DeletedUser6065

There is no confirmation for Cornucopia, neither Event Log or Pop-Up?
It just happens and the rewards are apportioned [we hope] as stated?
. . . . mk

DeletedUser5180

i haven't done an exact check on apple trees until just now.........

my last apple tree collected before this was 3.30 am uk time. i have just collected 11 apple trees and scoured my city very carefully and there is definately no more to be found (i will add i have perfect eyesight and have not missed any.)

having then checked the event log it shows 15 apple trees have been planted since after 4am so i'm missing 4 apple trees :mad:

another thing ive noticed is day one produced many many 20s and also 2x 50s giving me over 600 for the first 24 hrs, since then its almost all 10s and 7s with a rare 20.

DeletedUser5180

There is no confirmation for Cornucopia, neither Event Log or Pop-Up?
It just happens and the rewards are apportioned [we hope] as stated?
. . . . mk

cant confirm the gold / supplies but i definately got the watchfire but no conformation like yourself

sadly the next one is only medals instead of another watchfire