• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2016

DeletedUser4727

Hello players,

This thread is for feedback and questions for the Fall Event. You can find full details of the event here.

DeletedUser109190

I really like the idea of the one up kit. I've been playing for about 6 months and have collected a grand total of two renovation kits. As they are so rare i have yet to use one, the new kit looks like something that i have been waiting for and will be more than happy to use straight away. Also the cider mill is a nice compact size and as space always seams to be the thing i do not have it looks about perfect. Looks as though Inno has left me with nothing to complain about. 10/10 guys.

DeletedUser98639

please make the apples trees in the wilderness much more visible than they are in beta
and it would also be really nice if there was a way to know if there are uncollected trees

There has been a slight change to the trees making them more, "red." ;)

DeletedUser108777

Super excited about being able to store event building in inventory!!! Hate deleting them for space. Yay! Thanks Inno dudes

DeletedUser16112

Looks like a fun event :) The cider mill loks awesome!

Although I am a bit confused how it will work. Lets say I want the new one-up kit. I patiently save up a lot of apples. Lets say it shows up under the 75 apples basket. Is the unlocking automatic when I open the basket, or can I theoretically (with some bad luck) spend all my apples and not unlock it?

DeletedUser14881

What's the difference between Renovation Kits and this One Up kit?

DeletedUser12400

Looks like a fun event :) The cider mill loks awesome!

Although I am a bit confused how it will work. Lets say I want the new one-up kit. I patiently save up a lot of apples. Lets say it shows up under the 75 apples basket. Is the unlocking automatic when I open the basket, or can I theoretically (with some bad luck) spend all my apples and not unlock it?
This is explained in the announcement. Once you win those items by opening the Baskets, you will be able to buy them directly with Apples.

DeletedUser15986

Is the unlocking automatic when I open the basket, or can I theoretically (with some bad luck) spend all my apples and not unlock it?

This is explained in the announcement. Once you win those items by opening the Baskets, you will be able to buy them directly with Apples.

To expand upon this answer; yes, it's possible for you to spend all your apples and not unlock the direct purchase because you weren't lucky enough to win the item from the chest.

DeletedUser16112

To expand upon this answer; yes, it's possible for you to spend all your apples and not unlock the direct purchase because you weren't lucky enough to win the item from the chest.

Thanks! It's important to have the right expectations or there can be much gnashing of teeth :)

RTSFirebat

Private
Please make things easier to see on the mobile apps this time. Every single event it's difficult to find things. The tickets for example were near invisible

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
looks like a great kit to upgrade your champions hideout to next era and produce these with Alcatraz. Makes the continent map really easy.
:rolleyes:
As can be done with a renovation kit. I don't understand either why the one-up kit is so special, seems like a poor man's version of a renovation kit.

DeletedUser5180

As can be done with a renovation kit. I don't understand either why the one-up kit is so special, seems like a poor man's version of a renovation kit.
this was my exact thoughts also and as i've 5 reno kits will be of no interest BUT the store building will be handy.

cider mill looks cool :)