• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser96901

the value is NOT random
quest = 1
login = 3

maybe (golden ?) chest = 5

DeletedUser106818

I was actually logged in on my phone when the event began, didn't see any eggs in any trees using the i-phone and haven't seen the so called 3 eggs for initially loggin in, can assume that's because I wasn't on the pc. As others have stated tho i'm not gonna wahmbulance about it...pointless ;)

Andrew420

Major
I only had 1 for login?
At this point after 1st login and completing 1st quest I have received only 1 egg in tree worth 1 egg
I logged in a few more times and still no more eggs and the blue arrow returns each time
This has happened on all 3 of my worlds
Seems like they haven't worked out all of the bugs yet. Imagine that !
But at least we don't have to look at message, they sent us yesterday, for whole event

Last edited:

DeletedUser100341

I liked the Easter event when we got an egg an hour to place in a neighbors or guild members city. Now I have to look all over the place to find eggs instead of within the confines of my city.

DeletedUser106818

Let me add also.....the HUGE Blue Arrow.....bouncing up and down.....for eighteen days.....come on really?

P.S. I've frozen in game twice already but not to worry, I completely expected it :)

Stuck also now at 54% on the loading screen, will keep trying to get back in...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105508

the value is NOT random
quest = 1
login = 3

On 2 of my worlds, I have received 15 eggs for the daily log-in (Town Hall collection) and 2 eggs for the completion of the 2 daily quests (as well as the eggs reward per quest)

However, on my other world, because I collected my Town Hall before the event started I haven't received the 15 eggs and the next collection time is after midnite (server time). Hence it would seem I am gonna lose out on 15 eggs....

What are Inno doing about it for all of those players in the same boat as me? Can we get our 15 eggs given to us?

DeletedUser96901

so you missed the egg for the first daily login which counts 3

the maximum of eggs you can have at the moment if you didn't open a chest (and without buying eggs): 80
we start with 50
daily login egg: +3
townhall: + 15
2 quests: 2 times (5 directly and one from a tree) = +12

50 + 3 + 15 + 12 = 80

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15986

the value is NOT random

quest = 1
login = 3

That tallies with my own observations.

I'm going to end up with prizes after the event solely because I've completed the tree and map on most of my worlds and will end up with eggs, but I'm not going to be seeking out prizes or spending any money. It's become a gamble event again and the prizes on offer for each chest contain waaay too many duds.

As for the "Golden" chests, which are supposed to be top tier, I'm mostly apathetic about the prizes other than the daily prize - and even those are often pointless/unwanted for the most part.

They can be summed up as

Good
Daily Prize (maybe)
200 Eggs

Decent
Reno Kit
120 Eggs
Foeberge Shop

Average (Move to the Silver Chest.)
Color Guard Camp
2 Obs BPs

Poor (Move to the Bronze Chest, maybe the Silver Chest.)
Large FP Package

Stick the Rogue Hideout and Champions Retreat into the Gold Chest with a low (<10%) percentage and that would improve things no end... and would likely make players spend serious money to open chests.

DeletedUser100832

you get one hidden egg (value 1) for completing an easter event quest
and one hidden egg (value 3) for first login of the day

well I logged in on my mobile at lunchtime, got squat. Searched over all the wilderness, no eggs there.

DeletedUser15372

the value is NOT random
quest = 1
login = 3

Yes golden chest = 5, silver = 3 and bronze = 1.

I miss the old days when I could hide eggs and receive eggs as well as the shop. The quests had nothing to do like other events so anything to do with our cities and particularly the tech and map remained unaffected. It was great to make more friends and if you had many generous neighborhood players then that was a nice bonus. Those 2 along with being part of a big guild and you could be loaded everyday with the eggs. Having to see 50 few times was surely appealing to the eyes. In the end we could buy few items from the shop that we may have wanted.
It's sad so much has changed.

DeletedUser106696

As for the "Golden" chests, which are supposed to be top tier, I'm mostly apathetic about the prizes other than the daily prize - and even those are often pointless/unwanted for the most part.

They can be summed up as

Good
Daily Prize (maybe)
200 Eggs

Decent
Reno Kit
120 Eggs
Foeberge Shop

I'm not sure I'd class the FOEberge Shop as decent - it's output is somewhere between the standard and the large confectionery (which everybody would have gotten 2.5 months ago, and we currently have no idea whether we'll be able to upgrade these to large FOEberge shops next year.
Just another small supplies building that just doesn't seem good enough to wast a reno kit on once it superseeded. Maybe a decent prize for players at the end of the tech tree, but I'm not sure about its value for players below TE / FE.

DeletedUser15501

I received no 3 eggs for logging in today, I guess everyone who logged in after midnight GMT before the event was launched did not get the 3 eggs today. I did get the 3 eggs on my non-main cities which I only log into once a day at most.

DeletedUser

Why on earth was all of this not explained in the announcement so that players were not having to sit around scratching their heads, not knowing what they're supposed to be getting? :mad::mad:

DeletedUser104999

dumb question: how do I collect eggs floating on trees? clicking on them does nothing!

DeletedUser1094

Click at the base of the tree. If using a mouse, the tree will light-up when the curser hover over the clickable area.

Lady Rowena

Private
Oh, Please, get rid of that arrow! I play on 6 worlds, and to have to clickclickclick to get rid of it each time is beyond annoying. Other than that, I'm loving the Event so far. Hoping I get the Shrine.