1. Forge Questers!

Join the contest for a chance to win 1,000 diamonds Read all about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. A Few Good Mods!

Check out the various positions we have to offer here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Cafe

Head to our Forge Cafe, ask a question, or have a chat. It's the perfect place for you to pull up a chair and learn more about the game and the forum here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Event Easter Event 2016

Discussion in 'Announcement Discussions' started by Sovereign, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Goremise

Goremise Warrant Officer

This is what I was wondering. 14 fp is so easy making that scout quest so easy xD

No idea why that complaint :P

2. akbhoy67

akbhoy67 Tsar

do unused tulips get converted to fp packs at the end of the event.?

3. Upapa Epops

Upapa Epops Master Corporal

I have 115 tulips left and 10 eggs. Since I can't use them it would be nice if one could donate them to a worthy cause. Maybe Inno could think of giving something to charity for every unused tulip or egg.
    I don't have any complaint about this event. I think my luck was average. I did get 3 colour guard camps which are no use to me at all (unless 8 colour guards trumps 2 spearmen.:P) But I also got lots more very useful buildings.
    I'm glad they gave us the option of spending forge points instead of scouting. Sometimes I feel these events rush you through the ages much too quickly so it was nice not to have to this time.

4. tuttipizze

tuttipizze Warrant Officer

He was probably referring to the 'infiltrate a sector' quest, that offered no alternative.
    Some people had to scout first, before they could complete that one.

5. Rowan47

Rowan47 Lieutenant Colonel

Or the negotiate two sectors, also w/out an alternative. I gave up at that point, on 34/35 quests for Rinbin, and 38 eggs. I managed to get a 3 egg tree though, so one more bronze chest gave me enough tulips for the single SoK I won this event.

Still, never complain about free things. I love collecting special buildings, so I must be the only person on the servers who is annoyed about not getting a Foeberge shop. ;)

6. Nagoya

Nagoya Private

At last! This trainwreck of an event is over! This should not be repeated again. Now I see why that gift section should be activated, alot of useless stuff we should all gift back to the devs.

Wife of Vlad likes this.
  7. Test Ament

Test Ament Overlord

when does the next event starts ?

8. joesoap

joesoap Major-General

according to the april tv thing we have 2 new mini-events due in April
    Yuri Gargarin Event: 8th-15th April,
    May Day Event: 21st April-5th May

Test Ament likes this.
  9. Vesiger

Vesiger General

I would rather have liked one too - I'm suffering a constant shortage of supplies at the moment:P
    Still, the Bazaar was nice; I've been running rather a lot of five-minute production cycles and that ties in neatly!

10. Goremise

Goremise Warrant Officer

I got about 6 shops and 9 camps xD so that was my ratio between the buildings, think I had rather enough of them, lol.

But ah yeah I see, I agree that the other ones should have had different options to use, heh, I even saw some other servers had impossible quests to complete.

the last negotiate 2 sectors thing though was killer, anyone who didn't have goods or things to take was screwed over.

Rowan47 likes this.