• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser106685

If you can get a 50% or more increase on coin output by skipping a few eras, why not use a renokit on the thing. Sounds fine to me.

DeletedUser15986

If you can get a 50% or more increase on coin output by skipping a few eras, why not use a renokit on the thing. Sounds fine to me.

In my case, maybe because I have 100M+ coins already. :)

The shrine isn't worth it anyway because, as has been mentioned in the thread already, players get more BPs from aiding. The shrine does nothing notable for the space it takes, so it'll sit in my inventory until it becomes a worthwhile building... which, unless we get to choose the BP, will be the 3rd of Never

DeletedUser107476

In my case, maybe because I have 100M+ coins already. :)

The shrine isn't worth it anyway because, as has been mentioned in the thread already, players get more BPs from aiding. The shrine does nothing notable for the space it takes, so it'll sit in my inventory until it becomes a worthwhile building... which, unless we get to choose the BP, will be the 3rd of Never
That soon?

DeletedUser100423

Yes they do stack.

Not sure about the age issue, only that it stays the same age in the one you received it, and I suspect it only produces BP's from the age it was also received. Tbh, it's not worth the space it takes up, you can get more BP's per day just by aiding.
They didn't stack in Beta- there were 2 quests a day - 1 would stack and the other didn't - as I was unable to play for 3 days and only got 1 quest from the days I didn't play not the 2 quests per day.

DeletedUser106696

There is no such quest.

True, no 24-h collection quest. However, there IS a quest that asks for current age decs to be built without an alternative of previous age. Unless a player is prepared to spend diamonds on this "event", this can mean in excess of 100 FPs, e.g if you have just entered ME - not everyone will have those FP packages and/or goods handy...

Andrew420

Major
there IS a quest that asks for current age decs to be built without an alternative of previous age.
This quest was on beta and we have known about it for a while
Plenty of time to have gotten the word out to players not on beta so they can plan ahead
I know I told my guild mates and most of my friends and that's about all we can do
The rewards for this event are pretty lackluster and there doesn't seem to be an award for finishing all the quests so missing one isn't that much of a game breaker

DeletedUser7719

Plus, beta has gone through quite a few balancing changes for the event, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of the quests were changed a little bit as well.

DeletedUser106696

Do we now have to keep this stupid trumpet until the end of that event?

The event (as seen on beta) is really bad enough - no need to increase our misery by rendering 25 % of the visible non-guild messaging area useless, and no, we really do not need reminders for this epic failure, thank you.

DeletedUser6065

'The shrine isn't worth it anyway because, as has been mentioned in the thread already, players get more BPs from aiding. . . . so it'll sit in my inventory until it becomes a worthwhile building... '

Hopefully there will be a delete some sort of building quest that this will fulfill. 5 second build, 0 cost.

Can the devs really have any sort of job satisfaction with their 'really powerful' shrine is being used as a throwaway?
. . . .mk

DeletedUser106685

Because of the little party we had on beta world, I know have 18 shrines of inspiration in my city.
I must admit I quite enjoy them.
Of course, a single shrine never makes any difference, for all arguments mentioned, but now I'm getting swamped in blueprints over there, so now I see why they 'balanced' it two a 48 hour building. Or else it would be totally insane.
They're at least good to keep for a few months, until I have nothing else to wish for :)

DeletedUser106696

Because of the little party we had on beta world, I know have 18 shrines of inspiration in my city.
I must admit I quite enjoy them.
Of course, a single shrine never makes any difference, for all arguments mentioned, but now I'm getting swamped in blueprints over there, so now I see why they 'balanced' it two a 48 hour building. Or else it would be totally insane.
They're at least good to keep for a few months, until I have nothing else to wish for :)

That's 11-12 expansions you convert to BP farming. (10.1 for the shrines plus some roads to connect them). I suspect only highly advanced players are able to do this. While you are still growing through the ages, you'd probably need those expansions for coins/supplies/goods...
Looking at my main world (CE) I certainly couldn't place enough shrines to make this work. Also, I suspect the devs won't give us another pressie like those 600 egg prizes on the live servers.

DeletedUser108733

Can anyone tell me where I would find a list of the quests in the easter Questline? Used to have a beta player in our guild but he left and now there's no-one to retrieve that info for me....

DeletedUser96901

that is not nice:
already logged in today before event started: didn't get the 3 eggs hidden in trees when logging in the first time a day
already collected main hall before event started: missed 15 eggs

DeletedUser

that is not nice:
already logged in today before event started: didn't get the 3 eggs hidden in trees when logging in the first time a day
already collected main hall before event started: missed 15 eggs
But like you said, the event hasn't started yet, why would you get any eggs? I'm pretty sure you'll get hidden eggs on your first login or maybe refresh AFTER the event begins? Collecting your TH before the event started is kinda your fault though...

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
That's how it works is it? What an utter rip off and con. I logged in around 8 am in order to collect my overnight FP AND collect from my 24 hour productions, GBs etc.
I think support should credit EVERYONE who missed out on the eggs on the first day...from day 2 timing won't be an issue

Last edited:

DeletedUser

That's how it works is it? What an utter rip off and con. I logged in around 10 am in order to collect my overnight FP AND collect from my 24 hour productions, GBs etc.
I think support should credit EVERYONE who missed out on the eggs on the first day...from day 2 timing won't be an issue
You didn't miss out on anything if the event hadn't started yet! Why would you think anything you do before then would count towards that? I just don't get it. Timing is your issue.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Because I would have to delay my collections (which have been at that time for months and months) just in order for my first login of the day to occur AFTER the event started (the timing of which is not not known for sure anyway).

As for collecting from the Town Hall, I don't see why I should have to delay when I collect from it (putting it out of sync with my other 24hr collections) simply to get event rewards.

DeletedUser

Because I would have to delay my collections (which have been at that time for months and months) just in order for my first login of the day to occur AFTER the event started (the timing of which is not not known for sure anyway).

As for collecting from the Town Hall, I don't see why I should have to delay when I collect from it (putting it out of sync with my other 24hr collections) simply to get event rewards.
So the whole event should have been timed around your schedule? lol, c'mon beefy :lol: I'm afraid you're being unreasonable. People have to do a lot more in order to complete events.
It still stands to reason that your first login AFTER the event starts will trigger the sys-gen eggs.

DeletedUser96901

You didn't miss out on anything if the event hadn't started yet!
oops.
on other language versions it already started
thought events always starts at the same time for all

You didn't miss out on anything if the event hadn't started yet! Why would you think anything you do before then would count towards that? I just don't get it. Timing is your issue.
so you didn't log in today to get the 3 eggs (hidden in one tree) for the first login of the day ?

in that case you get the 3 eggs but sure lost a few of the hourly FP