• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion for Easter Event

DeletedUser

I'd find the offer WAY more appealing if they gave us "hiding actions" rather than eggs. Hiding eggs is the fun part of the event, and when people reciprocate the chances are excellent that some of the eggs they leave will be worth more than 1 egg, so it would be more rewarding as well as more fun.

That's a good point - actually doing the hiding is quite fun; just buying some eggs is not so much fun, although I do like getting eggs as a prize in the chests. :)

DeletedUser14664

@Patepamore - how many have you bought and what have you gotten? I got a wishing well form the gold chest, the gift that keeps on giving.

4 golden chests in total - 2 rogue hideouts, 1 king and 1 shrine :)

DeletedUser15432

well, 2 x 5 hiding packages, 3 kings, a wishing well, 2 log cabins and plenty of other stuff

DeletedUser100341

End of day 6 at 1150 of 1860. Received 262 eggs from questline, 125 from bronze chest, spent 445 for prizes and have 258 in the basket. That means I've received 216 eggs from people hiding in my city. Which mean an average of 36 eggs per day from hiding action.

8 days to go which means I can place about 160 eggs, 20/day (no rest for the wicked). And have to place 168 to complete the quest, from which I'll receive 340 eggs. So 8*36 = 288+340+258 = 886. I don't think I can get the Shrine by buying everything. Dumb luck.

PS I made a mistake we've been going for 6 days not 5.

End of day 7 not much change but basket has 315 so I gained 57 eggs. It was a good day.

End of day 8. Was a really good day. Basket has 486, 90 from quest #9 and 81 from eggs received. Got 2 20s. Three prizes away from Shrine. Today I should be able to get my second wishing well. Leaves only Champion's retreat, which I'll probably leave in inventory for some future date. And a reno kit. I'm feeling much better about this event.

End of day 9. 650 of 1860 to go. Was another good day. Basket has 89. Got 3 20s. No 50s yet. Two prizes away from Shrine.

End of day 10. I think this will be the last I'll post on this subject. Basket 239 with 250 still in questline. Was a very very good day. Got my first 50 and 3 20s. I'm confident I will finish the quest and make it to the shrine and it didn't cost me a penny (only 240 hours).

DeletedUser5180

I'd find the offer WAY more appealing if they gave us "hiding actions" rather than eggs. Hiding eggs is the fun part of the event, and when people reciprocate the chances are excellent that some of the eggs they leave will be worth more than 1 egg, so it would be more rewarding as well as more fun.

if you buy diamonds you get free eggs.....you can then use some diamonds and buy hiding actions

DeletedUser1081

I am cognizant that I can buy hiding actions. What I'm saying is that I think a bunch of free "hiding actions" would be a better (more motivational, more fun, more potentially valuable) bonus for buying diamonds than a bunch of free eggs.

DeletedUser

I am cognizant that I can buy hiding actions. What I'm saying is that I think a bunch of free "hiding actions" would be a better (more motivational, more fun, more potentially valuable) bonus for buying diamonds than a bunch of free eggs.

That's true - I think I'd find it more motivational, more fun, etc. I'd just forgotten that it was possible to buy the hiding actions too. However, I also find it more fun to get those as prizes than just buying them.

DeletedUser15432

The only reason that I can see for buying hiding actions is to complete the quest line, if you time it right, you can complete the quest line with ease without buying additional hiding actions, I will complete the quest line in all 8 worlds in the next 36 hours maximum, and without buying ant additional giding actions at all, but I will only managed to get the shrine on one world unless the eggs start giving greater than singles

DeletedUser1081

The only reason that I can see for buying hiding actions is to complete the quest line

... You don't see any reason to bestow eggs on your guildmates and friends to help them get the prizes they want, and/or to reciprocate for eggs received, and/or in hopes of reciprocal eggs to obtain prizes? Okay, I'd say that's your loss! :cool: But some of us see all that as a reason to consider extra hiding actions more appealing than extra eggs.

DeletedUser

The only reason that I can see for buying hiding actions is to complete the quest line, if you time it right, you can complete the quest line with ease without buying additional hiding actions, I will complete the quest line in all 8 worlds in the next 36 hours maximum, and without buying ant additional giding actions at all, but I will only managed to get the shrine on one world unless the eggs start giving greater than singles

That's nice. Less easy for some of us who have had quite a lot of days with limited online time and can't login at intervals during the day to get a high number of hiding actions per day. And no, I'm not getting up in the middle of the night or logging in before I take the kids to school - can't exactly forbid them to play online at that time in the morning if I do it. :)

Not that I'm disappointed - I may just about complete the questline on one world, given a fair wind and a bit more time for the next few days.

DeletedUser15432

That is not what I said Mink, what I said is that I do not need the extra hiding actions, all my eggs have gone to guild mates, and seeing as I am between 33 and 3 eggs from the quest end, that us 267 to 297 eggs doled out already - therefore I think that the number of eggs distributed is quite ample

DeletedUser100639

I’m wondering what will happen with any Hiding Action Packages you might get after the 23rd when you can no longer hide any eggs. Is it just bad luck, or will you get eggs instead?

DeletedUser

I’m wondering what will happen with any Hiding Action Packages you might get after the 23rd when you can no longer hide any eggs. Is it just bad luck, or will you get eggs instead?

As far as we know at the moment, there will not be any changes to the prizes available from the chests. However, hiding action packages can remain in your inventory and potentially be used next Easter to hide eggs then (assuming the event works in the same way).

This may change, but until we get an announcement, it is impossible to say.

DeletedUser5180

to buy six hiding actions is 120 diamonds and to buy 25 eggs is 125 diamonds so its fair to say 6 hiding actions is worth 25 eggs............perhaps support would exchange at this rate if asked (it seems a pretty fair way of doing things)

DeletedUser100832

so far during the easter event I got....

-3 kings/queens (I don't need them)
-7 hiding action packages (thanks!)

this is taking the michael

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Remember the first quest form this years event..it gave some eggs AND a hiding action package. I would have much preferred that instead of the portraits of Bunny Elvis etc. we got hiding action packages.

They could have added portraits as a purchase option with eggs (like in last years event)

Just my 2 cents worth.

beefy

Last edited: