• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Discussion for Easter Event

DeletedUser

Will we be able to unlock rogue slots in the rogue hideout with eggs instead of diamonds just like last year easter?

DeletedUser

Hi

Two questions:

1. Is there a questline alongside the hiding of eggies ?
2. Are the BPs u buy with eggs for the Observatory all "originals" or will we be getting duplicates ?

One observation (complaint)

Its just a pity the Devs didnt take on board what was said about the Egg Bar last year..... (we said then it should hold 8 Eggs rather than 6)

Best Regards

SHELOB

DeletedUser

Nope. Unlocking (any type of) a slot with eggs not a feature during this year's event.

Ok. It would have been nice if they kept it like last year but its true "nice" dont pay bills.

We got Champions this year instead of Rogues

Im still pondering a strategy to use them. The only one I can think of is to keep an unattached unit in your inventory just in case you want to place it in your city defense army. Otherwise they seem completely useless. If anybody has a better one do share.

How do you actually multi-reply in here?

DeletedUser98465

Given the location is on the same action bar when you visit a town/city, if you choose "hide easter eggs", instead of motivate or polish does that also use up your timer? or is it in addition to ?

DeletedUser15432

Thinking back to last easter quest, I think the actual time for the event has been reduced from last year, otherwise the event seems to ne avout the same as last year

DeletedUser276

Discussion about the Beta server is against our rules. Since this event has not activated on En. I have removed all spoilers to the event gained by play on another server. Please refrain from discussing other servers or warnings/infractions may be given.

DeletedUser

Ok, why is there the discuss this event here link on then? What do you expect people to discuss about? Weather? Suck up on you having 100 posts "Thank you Inno"? I don't get it why do you still give people the option to ask questions if you are censoring this so badly.

DeletedUser

Discussion of the event is fine, but providing spoiler information before announcements are made will spoil the mystery for some players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everyone is coming to the forum to lift this shroud of mystery, you cannot discuss this event or any event without asking for information or spoilers as you call it. Those that want the mystery usually stay out of the forum.

DeletedUser

The shroud of mystery will be lifted after the Event has started.

DeletedUser4089

Info from other places isn't always relevant or correct for this market version. So if information is not included in the announcement, then there can be no answers except speculation(until the event goes live and people find the answers to share here).

'Answers' from other places have no place here, so were removed in keeping with the forum rules.

DeletedUser15432

I do not see why I had posts removed as I did not make mention of anything from another source seeing as I do no play that other source, and I made valid answers to other peoples questions and still had posts removed - heavy handed

DeletedUser

As many of the posts did contain information that was from other sources, or was speculation, it was easier to remove all the posts for the time being.

DeletedUser100341

Typically with any computer game there is a manual. This helps the player understand the uses and limitations of each feature. Again we are being asked to wait for the game and figure it out later. As with GvG, when GvG rolled out everyone in my guild was fumbling trying to figure out what to do and how to do it. And even overcome some "work arounds". Why the big mystery? Those that have been able to play beta GvG and Easter event are way ahead of the rest of us. This thread at least shed some light on what's going on. Okay, if it is speculation and wrong then say so. Otherwise if its partially true, say nothing, no harm no foul.