• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Calculation Time Change

DeletedUser

Past results is not an indication of future performance, like a has been !
The new calc time might not suit you but there is a marked improvement in lag as commented on by the leaders of 4 guilds
Try keeping fact from fiction in your posts, then someone might listen to you

Fact is that no one is fighting anymore cause we carn't be bothered that is why you have an improvement goodluck to you see how long it is till you get bored playing with yourself no challange in that the game is becoming a waste of time.

DeletedUser106439

YOU HAVE YOUR FEEDBACK ON 22 PAGES HERE FROM MOST OF THE BEST FIGHTERS IN FOE ... WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT SO YOU RETURN THE OLD RECALC TIME ??? ICE CREAM ??

Seems to me that next thing we need to do is arange MASS QUIT on all servers so hope You all open Your eyes !!

WE HATE THE NEW RECALC TIME !!! CHANGE IT ... WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103508

i am at work.... Provding for my family.... not sure what u want me to do? Quit my job to make calcs..??

It's a very good point and main reason most of us GVG leaders and Fighters have stopped logging... i will ASK the same Question.... DO i need to Quit my job is that what u want from us???? This is a one big joke...

Respect.... you have not givin it to us...(changing the calc time with 24 hours notice) u have just shafted us.... Thanks INNO..

DeletedUser102426

Maybe they want to kill the game by making such important changes without asking players first?

DeletedUser98684

From my experience, this problem will probably never be solved. Same as situvation at GB not balanced points. I think this will affect many players to stop playing.

DeletedUser105544

I think this will affect many players to stop playing.
European players maybe, but USA players so far had no chance to participate in this game properly. Now it is their time to kick arses :)

DeletedUser97579

European players maybe, but USA players so far had no chance to participate in this game properly. Now it is their time to kick arses :)
As opposed to the US based site - http://us.forgeofempires.com/ - where the 10am Eastern is designed to suit who - Cypriots (roughly)?

I would be surprised if the intention was really to drive everyone to move to servers from another country. Get enough people doing that, they'll finally accept that that had nothing to do with the performance issues then they'll switch the times back?

DeletedUser100956

Inno, you should revert back to 8 PM GMT reset asap, or you want players to lose their interest in game?!

Forcing players to leave the game seems to be their way of solving the reset lag. Less players playing FoE means less server load and less lag, a brilliant solution, but I don't think Inno's investors would approve.

FYI, We are all wasting our time being here and complaining though. Seriously, when have the developers ever changed their minds? We complained about the 7-day guild lock and nothing happened. We complained about not being able to release HQs and nothing happened. The same happened with Non-aggressive NPCs, the devs even had the nerve to ask for feedback on that change before it was even implemented and still they went ahead!

20+ pages of players saying the same thing and the only response we get comes right out of the customer satisfaction handbook!

Inno's customer service motto: "We only reply to complaints when the complaint is no longer important to the customer"

DeletedUser15425

Well I'm finally able to access the forum. Even though after 24 pages of thread, I'm bound to repeat everyone's frustration, I will add mine nonetheless.
The only reason I can think of for FoE changing this time is because they're unable to figure out which part of the game code is faulty and leads to all these crashes during the evening calc, so they've changed the time to one where most of the people in europe are at work. masking the problem by kind of hiding it in plain sight. the result is, of course, that calc action is very limited now... even though we do get our evenings back lol. but it's nonsense seriously.

DeletedUser

wow this would have to be the most boring calc i have ever seen since gvg began:(
Dont no why i evan bother to log anymore thanks inno

DeletedUser103988

:confused:
24 pages of complaints and what has been listened to, taken on board and changed? Absolutely nothing - why ask for feedback if you're not going to react to it INNO?

So you implemented a knee-jerk massive change to the game without any notice or consultation with the customers - your starting point should have been to apologise for this unacceptable change as publicly and openly as the change itself (pop up message) what do you actually do - nothing at all!

As part of this apology you should be telling us what you are going to do to put things right and when. You are a business - you are making money and we are your customers it's about time you starting acting with some professionalism and respect.

Unless of course you are tired of this game and actually want everyone to leave? The game is ruined right now - there isn't even a social side to cling to that used to make it worth logging in for.

I doubt you are subject to Freedom of Information requests but it would very interesting to know how much you FoE income has reduced in the last week since this 'nail in the coffin' change was made?

DeletedUser108243

if there is not many players fighting anymore, not really any arses to be kicked ! not much of a challenge

DeletedUser99588

Th USA do have their own sever so I think they have ample opportunity for a fair chance at participating in the game.

DeletedUser

not necessarily, the new reset time is between 2-5 am for continental U.S. that is not exactly an ideal time for most of us.
also, when i joined this game, the UK/US server was the server for the US based players, so there are quite a few US players there.

DeletedUser105544

not necessarily, the new reset time is between 2-5 am for continental U.S. that is not exactly an idea time for most of us.
also, when i joined this game, the UK/US server was the server for the US based players, so there are quite a few US players there.

:D Maybe their idea is to reshuffle active players in this way, to motivate us to play on other servers too, to learn different languages, to introduce different cultures, to form some new friendships... Isn't it nice? :)

DeletedUser

:D Maybe their idea is to reshuffle active players in this way, to motivate us to play on other servers too, to learn different languages, to introduce different cultures, to form some new friendships... Isn't it nice? :)

kumbaya brother

DeletedUser105544

...to make peace and understanding by using new future era tanks! :D