• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Calculation Time Change

DeletedUser4421

10 days, 24 pages and dozens of deleted messages and still no response from Inno....
How long do they think it is acceptable to ignore players concerns or are we not worthy of a response?
We lost a long time player earlier due to this ludicrous decision and Im sure he will not be the last so thanks for nothing Inno..

DeletedUser100555

Not that I'm at all cynical about bugdates and random game changes that seem to benefit Inno and dump all over old customers, but people at work sneaking away to do GvG battles and being caught by work mates is a great way to publicise the mobile version of the game.

Occams razor gives this as the only explanation. No wait, the friends bar is still totally messed up. As you were, its just sheer incompetence.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you know what is really awesome, since the latest update, i have more lag and greater performance issues than i ever did before they changed the recalculation time. awesome work!

DeletedUser97579

you know what is really awesome, since the latest update, i have more lag and greater performance issues than i ever did before they changed the recalculation time. awesome work!
No, no - it's all on your end. Have you tried clearing your cache?
CJrgzvl.png

DeletedUser5180

Since the update I can fight quicker on the map using my iPhone with puffin browser

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
in these few days since the change, i noticed a few things:
1. global chat is pretty much dead
2. guild chat also dead
3. guilds to whom we fight in gvg also pretty much inactive
4. a good number of my guildmates with very low activity
5. many people, including me, even if they manage to get online at reset, they dont find it fun, its actually boring, since you know you probably wont find strong competition like in the past
Overal conclusion: the activity had dropped by 50% in just a few days, i wonder what will happen if this goes for a month, or never gets changed
If the lag was the real reason why the reset time was changed, there are better solutions. For example, moving reset time only 1-2 hours later would have resulted with less people online, but would have still kept enough activity. Maybe different resets for different maps? Run the point calculations in different time than when the protection runs out. Anything is better solution than the current.

DeletedUser99438

2. guild chat also dead
5. many people, including me, even if they manage to get online at reset, they dont find it fun, its actually boring, since you know you probably wont find strong competition like in the past
Overal conclusion: the activity had dropped by 50% in just a few days, i wonder what will happen if this goes for a month, or never gets changed
If the lag was the real reason why the reset time was changed, there are better solutions. For example, moving reset time only 1-2 hours later would have resulted with less people online, but would have still kept enough activity. Maybe different resets for different maps? Run the point calculations in different time than when the protection runs out. Anything is better solution than the current.

Well said Addonexus :)

DeletedUser96869

No, no - it's all on your end. Have you tried clearing your cache?

Nice comment Sunyata. Finally something that made me laugh on a thread where the opinions of the majority are being ignored.

DeletedUser103508

2. guild chat also dead

+ 1 Well said Pal..... good to see others are feeling the same. Inno PLZ read and Take action asap......

DeletedUser99235

Well this is absoulute a sack of rubbish!!!!
Any info?????? 26 pages of complaints and you announce on another platform that reset will go back to 8PM?!?!?!?!

DONT THINK YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT HERE???????????

DeletedUser103508

Well this is absoulute a sack of rubbish!!!!
Any info?????? 26 pages of complaints and you announce on another platform that reset will go back to 8PM?!?!?!?!

DONT THINK YOU SHOULD MENTION THAT HERE???????????

Calm your self..... 24th we get Calc back to 8pm..... Well done to all Supporting Calc back to 8pm.... and UNLUCKY to all you selfish players that thought it was "great"

see u all thurs xx

DeletedUser99235

Calm your self..... 24th we get Calc back to 8pm..... Well done to all Supporting Calc back to 8pm.... and UNLUCKY to all you selfish players that thought it was "great"

see u all thurs xx

Yes well done to all involved, Troll you'll see if you look back i wanted reset back at 8pm... But i also wanted INNO to see how treating their members like nothing is not acceptable... And now they try and slip us back to 8pm reset again without notice or announcment????

I guess they hoping that 8pm will be quiter now that so many people dont bother logging on?? And then they can pretend the problem is fixed again???? Like we wont notice???

INNO SUCK AND THIS WHOLE THING PROVES IT.

DeletedUser105544

It is better this way as it is now! 8pm... silly! Who is available at 8 pm at all?

DeletedUser98684

It is better this way as it is now! 8pm... silly! Who is available at 8 pm at all?

8pm is the time that I'm sure weel for Europe players. And that time should be set for them. For those who are not satisfied I suggest to change server.

DeletedUser96869

Phew, no more farming! :cool:

I can go back to ignoring the forum until the next dumb decision by inno. :p