• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Calculation Time Change

DeletedUser108243

10am GMT means work for most , so all guilds working hard for what they got loose out and inno just gives shrugged shoulders "oh well"

DeletedUser16026

If it's never going to be from 6PM-11PM can you tell us now so I can stop wasting my time on a game with no care for a communities desires.
I have not said that, but it is not going to be reverted right soon. Something else would first have to be implemented in order to address the issue. Hopefully this will be done as soon as possible - that is what we're trying to push based on everyone's feedback.

DeletedUser99438

If it's never going to be from 6PM-11PM can you tell us now so I can stop wasting my time on a game with no care for a communities desires.

I agree. Because if this time is not reversed, I'm leaving this game also. It's pointless.

DeletedUser108243

its like being sent for a left handed screwdriver

hey dont leave, just stock your goods and troops up and just hit anything and everything, make everyone mad haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100555

I have not said that, but it is not going to be reverted soon. Something else would first have to be implemented in order to address the issue.

Many people have already said that there is no issue or if there is then nothing has changed. So might as well change it back.

I still got lock-ups every 10-20 battles today at about 7pm on en7.

I used to run complex backend websystems 20 years ago and even as a team of one never screwed up as badly as this. In fact I never screwed up period because I tested my own stuff and rehearsed the weekly updates. *This* is very depressing to watch.

DeletedUser103987

I have not said that, but it is not going to be reverted right soon. Something else would first have to be implemented in order to address the issue. Hopefully this will be done as soon as possible - that is what we're trying to push based on everyone's feedback.

"The late hours are still the peak hours so a change of that type would still not have been as effective."

That says right there that any time after normal working hours is probably never going to be implemented again.

Especially if we were to base it on someone finishing at 6 and having to travel home etc.

Also you're saying that it won't be resolved soon and the fact there's no official response is neither reassuring or confidence building for the hopes of this game every being fun again.

DeletedUser16026

It can be changed when an alternative solution can be put in place. Even then the peak hours will likely remain the same, but the technical issues would no longer exist so the recalc time would not pose problems.

That is the official response for the time being. The development team is aware of everyone's opinion on the matter, and they are working out the details of what's best to do to resolve this. When we have more information we'll share it.

DeletedUser100555

It can be changed when an alternative solution can be put in place. Even then the peak hours will likely remain the same, but the technical issues would no longer exist so the recalc time would not pose problems.

Reading between the lines, staff performance is not optimal after 5pm and technical issues are more easily solved at 10am.

"Screw you guys i'm going home"

If there weren't 10,000s of us guys spending money expecting a decent product that might almost be funny.

DeletedUser

This is just plain nuts what a way to ruin a game that so many people have invested so much time an money into.
I am one of the ones that the change in calc time suits as it is now 2100hrs for me but you are destroying the game for me activity in my guild is dropping as a result of your poor decision making.
You are just plain lazy fix the game don't destroy it.
I thought buisnesses were ment to listen to there costomers not screw them over shame on you inno

DeletedUser

As mentioned in a previous post, while we may not be responding, it does not mean that the thread is being ignored. All the information is being passed along, including the various suggestions for alternative ways to handle the whole situation.

However, all of these ideas require some time and effort so it may be a while till at least one of them gets implemented. If you remember the letter from the development team it mentioned that improvements for GvG are planned, but that they are time consuming. This also means that for the time being, the recalculation time will remain as it currently is, till an alternative is implemented.

So in summary, in maybe a year or so we should see something done, lol. I mean how long has the GB points been promised to be fixed. Maybe they should spend less time making new videos for INNO TV and ads to drag new customers in and work on these huge issues. Hire more help with all those advertising dollars.

DeletedUser108243

It is mentioned based on EVERYONE'S feedback , which is "PUT IT BACK" so this obviously is not true !

the hole is clearly getting deeper and deeper :)

DeletedUser

It is mentioned based on EVERYONE'S feedback , which is "PUT IT BACK" so this obviously is not true !

the hole is clearly getting deeper and deeper :)

We can only pass on your comments which I tend to do rather bluntly (getting myself in the doghouse some times lol) , the decision however as to what will and will not happen does not lie with us.

The change decisions were made in the hope that it would improve the situation for all. This, from feedback given seems not to be the case. The developers, will need to look at the actual numbers so they can analyze if the changes made had a positive or negative affect on the issues they were trying to solve.

Once this analysis is complete a decision will then be made on the way forward. We will, continue to lobby for changes to be made on your behalf in the meantime.

DeletedUser101034

What a load of rubbish..... It can be taken back to 8pm.... INNO have just done us all over... less than half the fighters log in my guild at night now.... cos whats the point...??

I am told we are lucky to have 4-5 players online at calc ( cos i am at work like most who play the game).... we are the Best guild in EN with the most days at rank #1 and closest to lv 50.... its madness u think this is ok.....!!!

You moved Calc.... LAG is still here, We dont care about all the BS reasons this will be good for us "one day".... GVG as been laggy from DEC 2014.... its just got worse and worse... u will lose 80%+ of your GVG players over this.... and tbh even if u lost 100% what do u care, u have made your money.

Very depressing this is not being sorted asap... i have only seen 2 players on this thread saying "Great idea" and one of them is on my world and he is a complete tool.

I hope INNO start to look at taking it back to 8pm asap.... or lets all go play farmville

Past results is not an indication of future performance, like a has been !
The new calc time might not suit you but there is a marked improvement in lag as commented on by the leaders of 4 guilds
Try keeping fact from fiction in your posts, then someone might listen to you

DeletedUser106796

Map Watching was meant to be done anyway and a good guild will have good map watch despite the time.
Raids could happen anytime regardless of reset time.
Drop and cap strategy - which I presume is a retake of your own sector - is still very much alive even at 10AM.
In fact a 10AM GMT reset only proves to make it an important strategy to uphold.
And as for lags and other reset problems, it's very much the same, it hasn't fixed anything much.
And even if it does at some point, it will not matter because there will be no one left to play with or against.

All changing this reset time has proved is to make a dead game even more dead.

This move has proved to make the game very boring indeed. There is no buzz at 10AM in the morning like there is at 8PM GMT. Most are at work, others are coming on just to get the job done and then rushing back to work. There's no time to kick back, relax and have fun anymore. Yet, isn't that the point of a game?

I miss the 8PM GMT Reset buzz already. It's been merely 3 resets. If this is not reverted, I can't see that there will be many left playing. 10AM Reset feels like a chore. Something that just has to be done, something you are forced to do. Not something you come on to enjoy. And for many, it's not even something they can partake in.

It's killing Team Spirit.

Well, I think we play on different servers. On East Nagach almost all GvG fights were done on reset 'cause you have more time to fill def and it was in general a leisure time for majority. However, people used reset to drop and retake their own sectors, I think it is obvious for what reason. Moreover, many times I had to give up on going to pubs and clubs at night because of GvG.
The majority of players is adults, so they have jobs, therefore now they can't stay on reset (well, some of them can, but not all). In other words, they can't use drop&cap as the reset is dead time for GvG. Not sure how it works for your server, but this is how it goes on East Nagach.

DeletedUser103508

Past results is not an indication of future performance, like a has been !
The new calc time might not suit you but there is a marked improvement in lag as commented on by the leaders of 4 guilds
Try keeping fact from fiction in your posts, then someone might listen to you

Yer i guess your blind so don't see the other comments on this Thread.... whats more can i expect i guess

I log to click 2 times a day, as GVG is now dead to me. ( like most GVG leaders in AA )

EN world was the most fought over now its become like the other Worlds....

PEW PEW Trollslayer xxx

DeletedUser106439

hope you all understand this is a total joke ...

wait we will do something but we have not yet decided what to do and when we will do it , is very childish !!

what and when is the question .... it's very simple :)

will You return the calculation time in some normal EU time so we can play and relax after work or not ... just say it so some of us stop lose their time and nerves with this

THIS IS ALL WE NEED TO KNOW ;)

DeletedUser5180

That is the official response for the time being. The development team is aware of everyone's opinion on the matter, and they are working out the details of what's best to do to resolve this. When we have more information we'll share it.

an alternative solution HAHAHA

like the balancing of GB ranking points.?

you folks at INNO are slowly making yourselves more and more unbelievable with every announcement and post you make

seriously, take a read back over the most active threads, read the CCM & Forum Mod posts and then think why the community have reason to doubt what we are being fed.

DeletedUser2989

A general remind to please refrain from getting into personal or political arguments here as this thread is about your feedback on the change. Personally insulting other players for having a different opinion on the changes isn't helpful and arguments between guilds are more appropriate in the relevant world forum sections.

Please remember the forum rules:
- Treat each other with respect and remain polite. You are able to use tactics to prove your in-game opponents in the world forums.
- Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages.