• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
make the plunder icon seem bigger. i must say that in PC the plunder icon looks like a thunderbolt which is so small. it takes real long time to find a building to plunder. CE buildings are especially very good at camouflage on plunder icon.
so what i suggest-make plunder icon BIGGER or make the plunder icon as a head of a human like in mobile
plunder icon.JPG

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
automatic rogue recharge
just one click and recharge 7 fresh rogue(if there are 7 fresh rogues in your inventory) to the selected army list. 1 other unit is done as normal.
the reason is....especially when i fight in mobile, on gbg races draging takes a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
in the technology bar, show units from higher era how it looks like. like in mobile, i cant see how units look like and their ability in mobile
(i mean higher era units)
i can only see the shape army barraks in PC

nice2haveu

Corporal
From the Inventory items screen, need an separate tab called "Antique(s)", in which the user can push the items ( like move to option ) from normal inventory tab into the new tab for antique dealers shop reference. So that, inventory screen will be cleanly addressed for city actions.

By default, antiques dealer search pull everything from inventory items. No mechanism change from there. If needed to make it more specific, can have search filter in antiques dealer for the new tab "antiques" too. But it is additional and overhead.

Mainly looking to get the new tab "Antiques" from the inventory screen. Inventory screen keeps on getting lengthy even though knowing few items are kept for selling only.

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
On mobile, reposition buttons in the attack sequence so that in a 2-wave battle you click in the same spot 3 times to select auto-battle, auto-battle and return to overview respectively.

This can be achieved by simply making the
- auto battle = middle
- return to overview = middle
- heal = left
- attack/start next wave = right

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
On the Army Management screen, show the previously selected army type rather than reverting to all types after every battle

The screen already defaults to the previously selected age, this change is asking it to default to the army type also

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
In the settlement area of the main city view, show a Zzz icon when there are idle buildings.

This icon would appearin the same place and style as the ! icon that shows when there are completed productions.

If there were both completed productions and idle production then the ! icon would show

Lord Grok

Master Corporal
In the Research Cost tool for the Research tree, show the total fp owned (in inventory + fp bar) rather than just the fp in the fp bar.

The current implementation only show fp in the fp bar, which is meaningless in the context of total fp needed to research an age

Vesiger

Monarch
In mobile battles, some way to distinguish between 'enemy units that are within firing range from the current hex' and 'enemy units that are within firing range, but only if you break cover and take several steps' would save a lot of lives...

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
In reconstruction mode, sort the stored buildings in each category/tab by size, largest to smallest. Every time I have used reconstruction to store city and rebuild, I pull out all the large buildings first and have to search for them, made more painful by the list resetting to page 1 each time (above suggestion.)

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
When we enter reconstruction mode, by default "Store the building temporarily" tool is selected. Please change the selection to "Move" or nothing.

When we have a draft city saved, every time the player enters RC mode, they have to remember to unselect ""Store the building temporarily" or risk moving stuff to temporarily storage whilst navigating in RC mode. This becomes even more painful when a chunk of road gets removed and you dont know from where it got removed.

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
increase the number of collectable fps. currently i can only collect 100 fps in the bar and if it gets over 100 i cant even plunder some fp building! this problem is getting more worse as my city gets bigger. my cc is lv 73 so with just about 3 collects and cc it is already maxed out. and its also very hard when i want my GB for double collecting by leveling. so it would be great if the collectable fp amount increase to about 200

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
make rogues be in front of the light unit bar.
the most unit i use to most among light unit is rogue, BUT always other light units appear faster than rogues. its real annoying especially on gbg races i have to reload rogues. i even always kill light units to see rogues clearly(as you see, i don't have ultra aps even though im in TE)
anyway if rogues appear in front, would be nice
lights.JPG

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Corporal
Suggestion to change or alter the mobile design look in which scroll bars coming up on "Daily challenge missions" by having more than 3 or 4 missions in it.

Any supportive design in which user can able to see all the missions in a single look will be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.