• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Community Ideas for Sprint (Version 1.209)

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
In Reconstruction, the ability to rotate the city map 360 degrees - either in increments of 180 or smaller (or smaller increments in a future update) - so as to allow the City Builder to see the space behind buildings, so that empty spots can be identified by the City Builder, which would allow smallish buildings to use up that space or permit the City Builder to realize empty spaces exist and can continue to reconstruct differently.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I don't know if this would qualify as a Usability Improvement, but it could unclutter a lot of Inventory - Add another world space, a private city layout where we can add special structures and such that we don't want in our cities, but don't want to sell or throwaway and are sick of seeing in our Inventory all the time. It would be a museum that holds no benefit, it is just a place to look at past accomplishments (Grand Bridge, Indian Palace, Timeless Dojo, etc).

Emberguard

Legend
Fragments: Allow the ability to assemble multiple buildings at once.

Example: If I have 1,000 Shrine of Knowledge fragments and each building needs 15 fragments, that's enough for 66 Shrines of Knowledge with some fragments left over. Let me have the choice between assembling between 1 and 66 buildings instead of individually assembling each one

Under Guild Expedition, each encounter has different boost values if we do battles or negotiations. My suggestion is to place an button/icon to see the boost values before fight or negotiations on next available encounter.

Please find the attached image for reference.

From the image, attack penalty and negotiation multiplier which is displayed from GBG attrition icon, myself looking to get the similar concept for GE but it doesn't need to be like GBG with attrition number. For GE, if that icon/button comes up displaying the attack penalty and negotiation (goods) multiplier in a small window is better enough before trying any encounters. Myself not asking for the attrition number count to be displayed in GE, since it will be irrelevant. Only the button/icon to display things like attached image which can be kept below the relic found jumping icon. Also, same GBG attrition icon can be used on the new button/icon in GE if it gets implemented.

Attachments

• boost_overview.jpg
    boost_overview.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 82

Vesiger

Monarch
The guild/neighbourhood/other filter when adding players to message threads (and sending out guild invitations, and possibly in other places I've forgotten) in the mobile app should default to guild members, not to neighbours.
I'm almost invariably trying to communicate with other people in my guild, and sometimes with other players globally. I can count on the fingers of one hand the times when I have ever wanted to add a random neighbour into a message thread, yet every time I have to click away from that default option before I can do anything useful.

Message center has many section like guild, social and official. Mainly on Guild section, players keep many threads.
An option to mark any one thread (like 1.9 thread or fair trade thread) to receive message notifications on our mobile device means much helpful. If user uncheck the mark, they will not get notified. Same can be applicable for social section too. It should behave like toggle switch from the threads. It will make us have a clean track, when we are little off from the game. Kind of spamming our message inbox in mobile, but giving choice for users to enable or disable notifications in one thread only will not cause much trouble.

Last edited:

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
it would be nice if theres an option to see which player i ignored. some players spam in global so i ignore them, but got to see that i can't understand the whole conversation as i can't see that spaming players' messege. so i want to turn off ignore for a moment but i cant remember that players' name, so it feels like im blind

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Quality of Life - There needs to be a limit on level of GBs. The highest i've seen is 180, so L200 should be it. You have to know when to step in and say enough is enough. You should even consider limiting all new GBs placed to L100.

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
Usability Improvement - Chat, add the option to 'Message', even if you have to get rid of 'Whisper' which is rarely ever used, or better yet add it underneath their picture icon. It can be the same symbol as Message Center.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
Stack market trades in the market so this doesn’t happen:

In the attachments there’s roughly 50 or 60 of each trade

Attachments

• FEFF0537-39C1-43D5-8BDD-38686F37F6AA.jpeg
    FEFF0537-39C1-43D5-8BDD-38686F37F6AA.jpeg
    378.4 KB · Views: 120
  • EB4245DD-8793-49A4-B381-EBFB3CDA845F.jpeg
    EB4245DD-8793-49A4-B381-EBFB3CDA845F.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 3656BFF0-FAFA-4E42-A991-7AD913E46023.jpeg