• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15372

+1 from me
as alternative extra large packs (50FPs can be added as an option)
or as a balance a maximum of 100 (200??) at a time can be added so you cant snipe a gb in a second
anything to lower the number of clicks when contributing,and as being of those who contribute thousands FPs daily, and more and more in future, i can say that if inno dont decrease the number of clicks very soon,the game will become boring. really we already have GBs where we need to add 3000FPs in 10s, how many clicks is that ?

300 clicks plus the ones where you will be clicking on the + button just to get to the FP window.

DeletedUser103749

+1 from me finally worked out how to get into forums :-))

DeletedUser103052

How is this still a "new idea"? Four pages of basically continual +1s - why hasn't it yet been deemed "Popular"? This is a simple, small, change, yet would make many players happy.

I have been wondering the same thing.. perhaps there are criteria other than lots of +1s to consider an idea 'popular'?

DeletedUser12146

We have a "new" moderator, who maybe doesn't know yet, that this idea should be moved to popular :D

DeletedUser15432

There are pros and cons for this idea, however, a slider is not the way to approach it as it is very hard to move the slide to the exact quantity you want to donate, therefore a score of -1 for this idea

DeletedUser103052

There are pros and cons for this idea, however, a slider is not the way to approach it as it is very hard to move the slide to the exact quantity you want to donate, therefore a score of -1 for this idea

"when contributing to a GB or Tech you can type in (Or perhaps slide a slider) to choose how many FPs to contribute."

I agree, it would be more useful to be able to type in the amount, that's why it was my primary option, I merely suggested a slider as another way of doing it.

DeletedUser15372

I hope inno team put this idea as a high priority one in the must do list and very soon too.

Status
Not open for further replies.