• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100832

just realised I forgot to -1 this idea. (1) it just makes the already rich richer by making it easier for them to get even more rich and (2) we still haven't resolved the loop quests issue.

DeletedUser96901

(2) we still haven't resolved the loop quests issue
spend 99 FP. finish the quest

issue resolved :lol:

DeletedUser100832

spend 99 FP. make a quest

issue resolved :lol:

the issue of ensuring someone doesn't just overtake you with one click whilst you are doing the quest

DeletedUser12146

the issue of ensuring someone doesn't just overtake you with one click whilst you are doing the quest
It is a risk you will have to take if you are doing loop quests... This can still happen now: you add 99FP, cancel gb window, go to your town, click on quest, collect, cancel 4 quests so you get the same again, go to player, find gb, open gb.... in the mean time I have added 200FP... You lost place.

DeletedUser108240

There are more than one way of 'sniping'. "Couping the build" is just one of them.

Another, and worse, one is to donate a hella hot of FP to someone elses population producing GB. It drowns him in a population so large he loose his happiness boost and maybe even get penalized. Having its Habitat pushed to level 50 would kill just about every city in the game.
I suppose that sort of thing is why Inno have gone to great lengths to awoid huge accumulations of FP's.

On a smaller scale you can try it in my babel. I wont get mad ;-))

love Villow

DeletedUser108240

I see that just introducing unnecessary issues. First, say a GB is 500/600 to levelling, then you pressed add 100 FPs, but someone see's your attempt and adds 20 of their own FPs to secure their place, then what happens to your excess 20? Either you've just put 80 in and wasted them, or you add 80 to this level and 20 to the next which wouldn't be what you wanted. Second, any FPs you add are going to be at the same rate (assuming you're putting quite a few in), so you can't overtake them so it wont matter.
I think an instant add of FPs would avoid any issues, and serve solely to speed up the tedious clicking process.
I once pressed the donate button at the same time as somebody else The result was that some of the FP got put in the next level. No biggie.

DeletedUser109268

-1 I agree with Villow. It happened in my guild once an LMA player decided to use diamonds to experiment with Capitol and removing all residential. At first it worked because he saved plenty of space but it happened that people got jealous or maybe they wanted to try the experiemnt on their on, I don't know but they started adding fp over fps over fps. The guy got the issue and started asking people to stop but in the end he set the Capitol on fire after level 5 to save his city... I do not want to imagine what it can happen with this ' fast easy option' .. how many seconds would take to destroy somebody else city?

so -1

DeletedUser106685

I just can't stop imagining the horror of 2 players donating 2,000 FP or more at the exact same time.
This will happen for sure, especially with all those snipers out there, waiting for a popular GB to level up, so they can snatch 1st place with instant profit. This feature will save many mouse clicks for sure, but in the end it will only cause chaos and misery.

So -1 from me.

DeletedUser96901

I just can't stop imagining the horror of 2 players donating 2,000 FP or more at the exact same time.
easy solution
an all or nothing algorithm: if not all FP can donated to the current level no FP is donated

the first can donate the complete amount and it will be done
the second can't do it because the first did it faster. he will get a message: "couldn't be done" or something similar

and if exactly 4000 FP are missing in that level ?
smart players will donate 2001 FP :lol:

problem seen. problem solved in less than 1 minute
damn that I am not working for InnoGames.

but in the end it will only cause chaos and misery.
not if smart people will implement it

ok you are right:
this is InnoGames. will be chaos and misery

DeletedUser100832

It is a risk you will have to take if you are doing loop quests... This can still happen now: you add 99FP, cancel gb window, go to your town, click on quest, collect, cancel 4 quests so you get the same again, go to player, find gb, open gb.... in the mean time I have added 200FP... You lost place.

well, that is not a risk I am happy with. Currently, if I am 300fp in front, I can catch someone trying to overtake me even whilst doing loop quests.

and in your situation, if I only added 99fp, and you overtake me, I will lose 99fp. Under the proposal I could lose hundreds as I could be 1000fp in front and get overtaken by two people in milliseconds.

DeletedUser104173

+1 for the idea

Another, and worse, one is to donate a hella hot of FP to someone elses population producing GB. It drowns him in a population so large he loose his happiness boost and maybe even get penalized. Having its Habitat pushed to level 50 would kill just about every city in the game.

This is easily solved, you need to unlock your habitat to level 50 first, so if you are dumb enough to do that... well... it's on you. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

There are more than one way of 'sniping'. "Couping the build" is just one of them.

I suppose that sort of thing is why Inno have gone to great lengths to awoid huge accumulations of FP's.

On a smaller scale you can try it in my babel. I wont get mad ;-))

love Villow

wouldn't kill mine. And the bit in bold is just lol. After the Arc exploit was opened, some people have tens of thousands of FP.

DeletedUser15372

Nice idea so I give it +1.
It sure will help alot in techs for those of us in higher eras, especially when you want to complete few techs at once then having to put 10 FPs at a time can be a pain with so much clicking to do. The OP's idea can lessen the clicks by having to put in the amount each tech requires at once.
GBs on the other hand? Yes 1000 FPs can be a pain when you can only put, at most, 10 at a time.

in addition to the OP's idea it would be nice to be able to buy FPs using coins in bulks. 1 FP at a time is a pain in the butt. We should be able to buy 10 at a time and maybe more.

DeletedUser103052

I have given it further thought and I'm beginning to see the merit in adding FPs automatically with an interval (5 seconds between each FP package or something) it means that it will eliminate all the unnecessary clicking whilst still maintaining the same strategies that are currently present (ie. putting in enough so that the person in second can catch you but others can't to gamble that you will secure first without spending more FPs).

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
+1 from me
as alternative extra large packs (50FPs can be added as an option)
or as a balance a maximum of 100 (200??) at a time can be added so you cant snipe a gb in a second
anything to lower the number of clicks when contributing,and as being of those who contribute thousands FPs daily, and more and more in future, i can say that if inno dont decrease the number of clicks very soon,the game will become boring. really we already have GBs where we need to add 3000FPs in 10s, how many clicks is that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.