• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12400

not sure if I already plus "1ed" this or not, so just in case:

+1
It's not that hard to check previous pages if you have gave your vote and yes you already voted and its your third time.

Screenshot from 2016-08-12 17:34:24.png

DeletedUser104173

It's not that hard to check previous pages if you have gave your vote and yes you already voted and its your third time.

cool, you are so awesome, aren't you? haha. :D

thx for the unnecessary effort anyways, and have a nice one buddy. ;)

p.s. @inno support/management/someone responsible, here's a suggestion for you. why don't you hire this dude to so something for you? like a mod or something, he obviously has more than enough time, and is trying as hard as possible to be present in each and every post in this forum, nothing can escape his attention, I believe he would be a perfect choice, actually it would be a waste not to hire him! :)

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
As I I said in the other thread I suggest that instead of having the [Add 1] and [Add All] buttons on not only GB's but also Tech Tree, there should be [Add 1], [Add 5] and [Add 10] buttons to GB & Tech, that way when if you get a heap of FP's from GE Relics you can add easier rather than 20 clicks of the [Add 1] button. This is long overdue and would reduce the RSI strain of the mouse clicking fingers.

DeletedUser12146

I have spent 301.924FP packages (I make notes) from 1.8. until yesterday 21.9. That is 60k+ clicks on the mouse!! I think we really need this update to happen, because in a year or so, if I continue this path, my finger on hand will die...

DeletedUser103052

I have spent 301.924FP packages (I make notes) from 1.8. until yesterday 21.9. That is 60k+ clicks on the mouse!! I think we really need this update to happen, because in a year or so, if I continue this path, my finger on hand will die...

I agree! Whilst I haven't quite made that many it is getting ridiculous to add a fixed amount of FPs at a time, especially when the levels of GBs is getting so high! Hopefully this will be one forwarded idea that actually makes it in!

DeletedUser109785

+100 and actually i want to give all +s that i can? A slider in +s can be also a good idea...

DeletedUser104173

bump

this would really help a lot...please could we have some reaction from people responsible for implementing these ideas? could we at least have an official yes or no on this matter?

I'll keep bumping this thread on weekly, and letter on even on daily basis, until we get official answer from devs

have a nice one all

DeletedUser110168

-1 for this idea as a whole.
+1 in some instances.

So allow me to explain haha. As a sniper at low levels, but also understanding the concerns of those that donate thousands of fps, I agree with the idea used judiciously. Essentially I don't think this should be an option on every gb. If your friend's lvl 5 zeus needs some fps I don't think you should be complaining about dropping some fps by hand there. On the other hand, if you are going after arcs, trazs, and the like with tens of thousands of fps being spent, yeah sure, this would be a great idea. So proposal:
Adopt this idea for all gbs lvl 20+ only (totally arbitrary number, 25, 30 whatever) to separate ease of fp drops based on number of fps spent.
i.e. don't complain about dropping 50 but if you are dropping 2k you have a right to complain.

DeletedUser12146

+1 in some instances.

So allow me to explain haha. As a sniper at low levels, but also understanding the concerns of those that donate thousands of fps, I agree with the idea used judiciously. Essentially I don't think this should be an option on every gb. If your friend's lvl 5 zeus needs some fps I don't think you should be complaining about dropping some fps by hand there. On the other hand, if you are going after arcs, trazs, and the like with tens of thousands of fps being spent, yeah sure, this would be a great idea. So proposal:
Adopt this idea for all gbs lvl 20+ only (totally arbitrary number, 25, 30 whatever) to separate ease of fp drops based on number of fps spent.
i.e. don't complain about dropping 50 but if you are dropping 2k you have a right to complain.

I'm adding around 8k/daily... That is 1600 mouse clicks... That is around 30 minutes of clicks... That is 1600 requests to server...
This is just idiotic... We need solution ASAP.

DeletedUser103052

I'm adding around 8k/daily... That is 1600 mouse clicks... That is around 30 minutes of clicks... That is 1600 requests to server...

Agreed! Every time there is a new patch announcement I open it hoping to see this on the list of changes! One day...

DeletedUser110168

Agreed! Every time there is a new patch announcement I open it hoping to see this on the list of changes! One day...

So what do you both think of my above post? Also, spending 8k fps definitely qualifies under my proposed system ;P
I agree something needs to be done, but it shouldn't affect every gb. Only those level 20+ require insane investments of fps for positions, as such those should be the only ones affected.

DeletedUser104173

Yes, exactly!

Same here, that's the only damn update I'm waiting for and looking forward to with each damn update...

I agree something needs to be done, but it shouldn't affect every gb. Only those level 20+ require insane investments of fps for positions, as such those should be the only ones affected.

But why? Why complicate things further? There's not a single reason to do it the way you propose it, none whatsoever...

DeletedUser110168

But why? Why complicate things further? There's not a single reason to do it the way you propose it, none whatsoever...

So I believe there is a "threshold fp amount" obviously we all agree with that much. (If you are putting more fps in then your threshold you get pissed, hence we have this thread) Therefore just as there is no individual justification for an individual threshold, there is also no justification for a game wide threshold. Nevertheless, BECAUSE we all have individual thresholds, (and we are using those thresholds to justify this entire thread) that is the justification for a game wide one.

DeletedUser103052

So I believe there is a "threshold fp amount" obviously we all agree with that much. (If you are putting more fps in then your threshold you get pissed, hence we have this thread) Therefore just as there is no individual justification for an individual threshold, there is also no justification for a game wide threshold. Nevertheless, BECAUSE we all have individual thresholds, (and we are using those thresholds to justify this entire thread) that is the justification for a game wide one.

What is the point of having a threshold though? As GB levels get higher so will the amount we need to donate. And whether you're donating 50 FPs to a level 2 or 1000FPs to a level 50 it makes no difference, just have 1 system where you can specify your donation and do away with all the unnecessary clicks and server requests, it is the logical progression.

DeletedUser110168

What is the point of having a threshold though? As GB levels get higher so will the amount we need to donate. And whether you're donating 50 FPs to a level 2 or 1000FPs to a level 50 it makes no difference, just have 1 system where you can specify your donation and do away with all the unnecessary clicks and server requests, it is the logical progression.

The difference between 50fps and 2000 fps on a gb is incredibly substantial. If the entire reason for this thread in the first place was someone complaining about dropping 50fps we all would have began our posts by laughing, and then pointing out that this is definitely a concern for people spending 2k fps at a time. The issue is the bigger amounts when dropping fps, not every little amount. As such, in order to address the actual issue (takes to long, server things etc) with dropping 2k fps at a time, we are not necessarily asked to look at the 50fps player which no one would consider to be a problem in the slightest.

That being said I do understand your point, 1 system is easier and faster, I dont particularly see why those justifications would be enough to implement the system on a game wide scale for all gbs. (If you wish to revise your thought and say that the server issues are actually a bigger problem with the 50fps players because there are more of them and therefore we would only be tackling half the problem doing lvl 20+ I would totally agree ;))

DeletedUser12146

+1 in some instances.

This is nonsense, since I also add a lot of FP's in GB's that are around way bellow lvl20.
For example, I must add 434FP into my own CDM lvl10, for other 90% arc players to take 1st place with 0FP profit. If you don't have a 90% arc friend, then you must add more...
Based on that, I must add around 500FP (100 clicks = requests) to GB's that are around lvl10... And that is only one GB.
So lvl20+ limit for me is nonsense...

I agree. 1000FPs can be also added to 20 GB's... And with this treshold, it will still be time and request consuming.

DeletedUser110168

So lvl20+ limit for me is nonsense...
Adopt this idea for all gbs lvl 20+ only (totally arbitrary number, 25, 30 whatever)
;)

For example, I must add 434FP into my own CDM lvl10, for other 90% arc players to take 1st place with 0FP profit. If you don't have a 90% arc friend, then you must add more...
Based on that, I must add around 500FP (100 clicks = requests) to GB's that are around lvl10... And that is only one GB.
434 for about 300 back isn't particularly grand, I do better than that using guild swap threads with a 34% boost...

I agree. 1000FPs can be also added to 20 GB's... And with this treshold, it will still be time and request consuming.
So what exactly is your threshold? What amount of fps would you say is too many to do by hand? Obviously you think 500 is too many, so what is your actual threshold?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12146

434 for about 300 back isn't particularly grand, I do better than that using guild swap threads with a 34% boost...
This is not important in this thread.

So what exactly is your threshold? What amount of fps would you say is too many to do by hand? Obviously you think 500 is too many, so what is you actual threshold?
I want to add 9 or 9999 FP's with one click. Based on that, threshold is nonsense.

DeletedUser110168

You brought it up and now it isn't important? Okay then... xD

I want to add 9 or 9999 FP's with one click. Based on that, threshold is nonsense.
Have 9 in your bar, one click. ;P
In all seriousness though, you have your own threshold, I have my own threshold as well, we all do. Therefore by calling a threshold nonsense you are also calling your own ideas nonsense, which doesn't exactly prove your case... Add to that the fact that you didn't answer my question and your last reply doesn't advance the conversation in any way :)

One last thing:
Evidently you are forgetting this:
I agree with the idea used judiciously.

As an added note, you have already replied to me twice thus far and both of your replies have had something negative about what I have said, and only the first one actually tried to present a reason why I am wrong, the second did not.
This is nonsense,

Status
Not open for further replies.