• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Change FP packages into a single bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12146

This is a really needed upgrade.
Last day I inserted around 1200FP into one GB, that is 240 clicks! On other point of view: it is 240 requests to the server, or even more. I hope that dev team sees value in that :D

DeletedUser100832

you make quest and someone else takes the 600 FP first place: your fault

no delay. instant donating of the wanted amount
donate or not. but don't waste the time of other because you want to make quests and get the 600 FP first place
then what is the point of having FP quests if people can't actually _do_ them?

then scrap the FP quests altogether
why ? because they are not smart enough to know that other can donate 600 FP at once ?

don't be dumb
the only people who needs a warning are the players who want to fool other to get the first place cheaper:
they donate less than they need to get the first place for sure
and then they wait and hope that someone starts to donate who have no FP donated already

thanks for reminding me, there's that too. I think that is a smart and valid tactic, to donate to a GB so you can be caught by #2 but not by someone starting from zero, and advertise the GB on global hoping someone bites. It would be a shame to see it go.

DeletedUser103052

then what is the point of having FP quests if people can't actually _do_ them?

then scrap the FP quests altogether

People can still do FP quests, this has literally no bearing on whether you can donate FPs or not for quests.

thanks for reminding me, there's that too. I think that is a smart and valid tactic, to donate to a GB so you can be caught by #2 but not by someone starting from zero, and advertise the GB on global hoping someone bites. It would be a shame to see it go.

Again, you can still use this tactic, hope than #2 doesn't have enough FPs saved or won't see it quick enough, and that others will donate.

DeletedUser96901

there are other repeatable quests players can't do because of Alcatraz

have 4 of unit A and 4 of unit B
because you only get them when you have 2 or less of those units

and there are 3 of those quests in every era
that are 150 diamonds extra in every era (when having Chateau at level 10) if you do them often enough

so what is the point of those quests if people can't actually do them ?
and players never get those diamonds (and other rewards)

let's say a regular player built his Alcatraz in Progressive Era (first era where he didn't get the diamonds from those quests)
now he is in the Future and missed 900 diamonds (level 10 Chateau) in total because he couldn't do those quests

@Medribradrion
better you sell your Alcatraz or else you never can do those quests and don't get those diamonds

and you still can do FP quests
you only can't expect that other wait until you finished them :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only helps slow snipers that lost a spot cuz they sniped too slow.

DeletedUser96901

Do you know what this idea is about?
yes and he is a fast sniper and he would lose his advantage of fast sniping when this idea will be implemented
because then everyone can snipe with the same speed

DeletedUser12146

Poor thing, I explained your idea better in a few words than your long winded bogus message and now you are upset? Need a kleenex?
Ah no, I will never be upset about this game :D
I just hate the idea, that I must click 5minutes to get 1200FP in the GB. That is 240 mouse clicks!, and 240 requests to the server. I know that people are complaining about the speed of the game. This is a right way to at least start optimizing the speed of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

I'm neutral on the idea - never have that many fps to be an issue - but I wonder whether from a game playing point of view the devs want you to have to load fps into the bar thus resetting the clock for the next generated fp...and stretching game play?

DeletedUser12146

Pefect :D

Can you draw how would it look when using this in GB's?

I'm neutral on the idea - never have that many fps to be an issue - but I wonder whether from a game playing point of view the devs want you to have to load fps into the bar thus resetting the clock for the next generated fp...and stretching game play?
I don't think they want that. You already have GB's that produce >10FP, and that GB on pickup will always reset the timer. And when that happens, you don't even look at the reset timer anymore.

DeletedUser104173

+1 for the idea

...I must click 5minutes to get 1200FP in the GB. That is 240 mouse clicks!, and 240 requests to the server...

It's actually way more than 240 clicks to donate 1200 FPs.

1st click to open FP packages screen, 2nd to use desired FP package, 3rd to close the FP packages window, 4th to open desired GB, 5th to add FPs to it, and 6th to close the GB window. And that's 10 FPs added.

DeletedUser12146

It's actually way more than 240 clicks to donate 1200 FPs.

1st click to open FP packages screen, 2nd to use desired FP package, 3rd to close the FP packages window, 4th to open desired GB, 5th to add FPs to it, and 6th to close the GB window. And that's 10 FPs added.
I don't know why would you go that way? In that way you also reset fp timer...

FIRST CLICK: When in GB, there is a PLUS button south east:
Whtppvk.png

SECOND CLICK: Just click FP package you wish to use:
zBfGuGO.png

And then you get returned to GB. So that is two click per one package. 120 packages in 10FP is 240 clicks :D

DeletedUser106252

+1 I personally do that a lot and it takes me a ton of time to put in all those FPs.

DeletedUser96869

+1 from me.

If you bank them together then you can do 99 each transaction for the quest or do the whole lot in one go.

DeletedUser103052

something like this?
HnEMqYe.png
That's a great visual aid, thank you!
That looks how I had it pictured in my head, obviously with a confirmation window afterwards as you don't want to accidently put 100 instead of 10 :P
But yeah, looks good, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.