• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

7th Anniversary Contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Jaygandi

Private
What a load of garbage, download the image and then edit it. What the??? Surely you can come up with something better than that. Waste of time and effort. I have better things to do with my time. Like playing FOE. No entry here!!

Emberguard

Legend
What a load of garbage, download the image and then edit it. What the??? Surely you can come up with something better than that. Waste of time and effort. I have better things to do with my time. Like playing FOE. No entry here!!
Well the page says to just let them know what the differences are and how many

So as long as you can adequately describe each difference you could type it out

DeletedUser116672

Seems bizarre that you want the entrants to post the answers for all to see....! (Unless the moderates are the only ones who can see the uploaded post and images)

Emberguard

Legend
Seems bizarre that you want the entrants to post the answers for all to see....! (Unless the moderates are the only ones who can see the uploaded post and images)
As long as you post in the thread where you got the competition image from then only the poster and the mods can see the posts in there

Deleted member 109369

Happy Birthday Forge of Empires. :)

We hope you all enjoy the Anniversary Contest!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Happy Birthday FOE! :) Glad I came back after a 2 year break to play you!

Can't wait to rock out on a new world here sometime, ready to wait a long time for it!

DeletedUser98451

Wasted all the time i'm going to on this, i'm now being told i'm too early lol..... is this really the best IG could come up with for a landmark date ??

Wasted all the time i'm going to on this, i'm now being told i'm too early lol..... is this really the best IG could come up with for a landmark date ??
you need to click in the right area, anywhere when the sky changes colour from blue to black

DeletedUser114423

It's not an ideal setup for us down here in the Antipodes if the contests don't run 24 hours. Not really fair to make us get up in the middle of the night to participate...

Deleted member 109369

It's not an ideal setup for us down here in the Antipodes if the contests don't run 24 hours. Not really fair to make us get up in the middle of the night to participate...

As CursedVeggie notes, today's contest ends April 22nd. Each day there is a contest, the end date will be announced as well.

DeletedUser100133

@zedeyejoe I believe that is correct, your answer could be typed in detail or screenshot the image highlight the answers and post them on the contest page below. Good luck and hope you find the right answers

You said it...we should be rewarded for each year we have played as a thank you from forge. i agree what garbage..not the top 7 picks
everyone should be rewarded.

DeletedUser116061

I've tried uploading an image a dozen times, and each time I get an error message. Win 10 photo viewer-editor.