• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

7th Anniversary Contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser116621

What a totally stupid event. Limited to number of entrants.
No imagination at all

Emberguard

Legend
I've tried uploading an image a dozen times, and each time I get an error message. Win 10 photo viewer-editor.
Reduce the size of the image in half. Then try re-uploading

the image needs to be below 1mb. I find under or around 1,000 x 1,000 pixels tends to fit within the limit

Riven

Private
Seems like I'm too late for Day 1 contest. Yesterday when I checked, it says I was too early. Today, I checked again, it's already day 2? wth is going on lol. Can't participate in Day one contest now. Thread's locked.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Nice teaser on the boosts today. I got a popup image telling me I have several city boosts for 24hrs, but when I look in my town hall I don't have them. I have logged out/in and refreshed several times... still not there.

DeletedUser98451

As far as i can make out it looks like the boosts only apply to the city the pop-up appeared in

Emberguard

Legend
So the boosts are only active in the first city you log into? lol
That's normally how it works for Inno gifts

Nice teaser on the boosts today. I got a popup image telling me I have several city boosts for 24hrs, but when I look in my town hall I don't have them. I have logged out/in and refreshed several times... still not there.
I've checked to see if it's possible to have it transferred, unfortunately not possible. Whichever city you were on at the time of it activating or whichever you logged on first will be the only city with the boost

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
What the hell is the point in having that reward? Nowhere does it warn that it only applies to ONE city.

I see that a warning has bee added which wasn't there before.

Typical Inno.... nothing much has changed in 7 years!

Last edited:

DeletedUser102348

I have to say that firstly thanks for the birthday boosts, but the only players that have the full benefit are ones that only have one city & forum staff that play, (who know whats coming up ahead of time) and the vast majority have more than one world they play on.
Why, because the forum is not the first port of call when switching on your computer, tablet, or phone to play Foe, it's your cities which are the first go to.
If I had known or given the choice I would not have picked the city which I did open first.
I like either of the 2 suggestions above which seem sensible. +1

Deleted member 109369

Worse than that, if you happen to be already logged into a city then the 'reward' just activates anyway without warning.
A sensible solution (but this IS Inno of course) would be a confirmation dialogue asking if the player wants the 'reward' to be activated in the current city)

this is something I would definitely like to see in the ideas area.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Normally, I have 300% supply boosts from Lighthouse of Alexandria, Royal Albert Hall, Enthusiasm, Elephant Fountain...
So the new total boost will be:

1) 800% compared to the normal 300% for the first 40 collections (LoA boost count).
My perceived boost: (1+800%)/(1+300%) = 2.25 times

2) 650% compared to the normal 150% for the subsequent 35 collections (RAH boost count - LoA boost count).
My perceived boost: (1+650%)/(1+150%) = 3 times

3) 530% compared to the normal 30% for any more collections thereafter (with only Enthusiam and Elephant Fountain still effetive)
My perceived boost: (1+530%)/(1+30%) = 4.85 times

Note: Friend and guildmate aid does not affect the above ratio, because aid effect is always applied last. In whichever case the numerator is doubled, the denominator is also doubled.

To fully utilize LoA and RAH boosts, all my "workshops" are of course as always on 24h productions. After the above conditions 1) and 2) have been met, there will be little time left in the day for condition 3) and during that time I will be sleeping. So, basically I will collect 2.25 times and 3 times what I usually collect. NOT THE IMAGINED 5 TIMES.

To put it in another, simpler way: if you normally have a high boost, the new 500% boost is not very impressive. I think the anniversary boost should have worked in a different way. It should have worked like how "Aid" works, like a "Greater Aid" (which by the way can be indicated by a bigger pentagram star), so that whatever amount the player normally collect, they should collect 5 times that amount today.

-- Bewildered assuming a scholarly tone :o

DeletedUser108359

Same problem, here, i didnt know about this so now i have the boosts in the city i Dont need it.

Oh lovely it was announced on the contest page. how extremely helpful. :mad:

DeletedUser116061

We have a special contest coming up for our players for our 7th Anniversary!

Check out the details here

We're looking forward to hearing what you think!

I don't see any boost in my town hall on Korch. Would an admin mind checking that for me, please?