• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. General conversation

Thanks OT, I fell asleep listening to this on Wednesday night :)
  2. General conversation

Correction, I am in a guild, but it's a cosy little guild of one, just so I can take part in GE :D
  3. General conversation

Thanks! So is yours - you have so much space :D
  4. General conversation

Hey @Cursedveggie my mini (zero expansion) city is on A too! Mine is also a no guild, no friends*, no interaction with neighbours unless required by a quest (eg polivate) one, hence having an unboosted Talc Cutter in a PE city (needed for tech, and I don't trade at all). It's by far my most...
  5. General conversation

Can't recall the last time I had the music on... kinda forgot somewhere along the way that it was there... wonder what I've missed? Loving seeing the snow in my AF city on H though, looks awesome!
  6. General conversation

I'm all good now thank you Ati :)
  7. General conversation

Hey Cursedveggie! Real life has been keeping me busy I'm afraid. I've missed you (all) too!
  8. Mods vs. Non-Mods

32 again
  9. [GAME] Three Words Story

deep dark blue
  10. Mods vs. Non-Mods

11. Mods vs. Non-Mods

Please do! 32
  12. Closed Week #106 2019/05/13

It's good to be back - I'm home now :)
  13. Closed Week #101 2019-04-08

No wifi so on 4G on my phone, but have been wearing own clothes since week 2 :)
  14. Closed Week #101 2019-04-08

Unfortunately I've not had the time nor the energy Just popped in to say a very early (5am here!) good morning to you all from your very much better, still in hospital, and very bored forum admin :D
  15. Closed Week #101 2019-04-08

Hey folks! Still in hospital, but progressing rather faster now. Being kept plenty busy during the day, and sleeping well at night, hence the lack of posts lately :D
  16. Closed Week #100 2019-04-01

Gooodly mornings! Just to reassure you I've not dropped off the face of the planet... still in hospital, had a busy few days... still getting better slowly :)
  17. Closed Week #99 2019-03-25

Gooood morning!
  18. Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

Good night/morning/afternoon/evening* *delete as applicable
  19. Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

And hellooos to those on the start of their days or on lunch breaks :)