• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Emberguard

Legend
I'd keep boosting your ARC rather than build a new GB, it will pay off better longer term if you get it to 80.
otherwise HC , or if your a fighter CDM/Kraken. :)
Eh. Depends on what else is in your city. I found starting on the Arc first with about 30 FPs Daily meant I wasn’t saving any time due to my FP income not being high enough.

My other city where I’m only doing current age and below GBs I found I could have started the Arc close to a year after the other Arc and still finish first as I had spent that time building up my FP GBs and other foundational GBs with nearing 90 FPs daily. I’d also gone through the ages allowing me more space to fit in events

DeletedUser

Eh. Depends on what else is in your city. I found starting on the Arc first with about 30 FPs Daily meant I wasn’t saving any time due to my FP income not being high enough.

My other city where I’m only doing current age and below GBs I found I could have started the Arc close to a year after the other Arc and still finish first as I had spent that time building up my FP GBs and other foundational GBs with nearing 90 FPs daily. I’d also gone through the ages allowing me more space to fit in events
Level 10
Traz, CF, DT, CC, TA, HS

OoD 5, ToB 5, Obs 4, SMB 3, AO 7, Zeus 8, IT 2, ToR 3, LoA 5, SV 8, Arc 28

Ready to build: CdM, CoA, AT, BG, RFP, Kraken, HC, SBC

Collection +/- 115 dependent on CN:P