• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ah. Well.... I usually get my older brother to fix that :lol: So really I have no idea what would be causing it, but have you checked your firewall settings?

firewall not yet,i've had minor problems with internet on that one for past week,i watch TV on it pic has been bad at times it maybe something thats overheated and given up the ghost,i have sidepanel off now 1 fan isnt working,loads of dust trying to remember how old that PC is,i got that one the month W10 came out?

sorted my no internet on my other PC,i contacted Novatech Portsmouth UK where i get my machines/parts from by email,they quickly got back with things to try in device manager(w10) but it wasnt that,after checking things computor status came accross ethernet check and it gave a fix which i took after a restart internet was back on,the guy from shop did say a few peeps were having problems i gave a more detailed description of wot worked for mine,,there was a windows update a couple of hrs before i found my problem when i went to watch tv on it

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Just hit high middle ages on the new world, I forgot how good the music gets in game!

Oh man I wonder which age has the best background music, man HMA is awesome.