• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #101 2019-04-08

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a couple of people like that. They have every single GB, but all at levels 4 and 5ish... Strange. I guess their goal is simply to have all GBs, no matter what their level.
I haven't quite got the full set but I used to have a goods/supply/coin issue and it was easier to build a few GBs to a low level than anything else. Was only in a very small guild so was self levelling which works reasonably well at the beginning but they become too costly when you're on your own so it's easier and cheaper to build another one :D

I've almost got everything to lvl10 :D

Has anyone heard from @JustGuardian since she posted she was dropping her friends home?

She was here during my morning when most of you were sleeping.

I see a couple of people like that. They have every single GB, but all at levels 4 and 5ish... Strange. I guess their goal is simply to have all GBs, no matter what their level.

that was good enough to help with coins and supplies shortage for a young city. there wasn't FP for levelling more.
The mud thread can also help to get a GB to level 1 free after the goods are purchased. At level 1, they can provide the badly needed supplies, coins or FP.

Giskler

Legend
It’s funny because your kiddy will get to 15/16 then be able to burp and fart louder then you so your days are numbered.
than*

That's me, but I'm working on leveling everything now :)

DeletedUser113125

Hey folks! Still in hospital, but progressing rather faster now. Being kept plenty busy during the day, and sleeping well at night, hence the lack of posts lately :D
Nice to see you posting. Have you been able to do the event at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.