• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The trouble is that you never seem to have enough FPs, LOL. :D The last time I had 26k, which was not enough. I'm building that stash up again from zero, but I'll have to go farther this time.
Exactly, it's never enougj.

DeletedUser114055

All my gbs are open, pick any you like:)
I'm starting to level arc again, so I'm sniping arcs on all worlds:P
Any paricular world/gb you want me to stay away from?:rolleyes:
Not really, you can add to any,
actually atm my Arc in H might be good, easy 3rd at maybe BE

Last edited by a moderator:

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think many changes have been made during your long break. Do you feel like playing a new game?

Not really, The base game is the same, just lots of new content! Only thing I be sad about really is the loss of the Easter event. :)

Surprised to see some people against the hunt though! had much better rates and gave tons upon tons more FP then incidents ever will give, and tons more goods too, and more troops! And all it required was simply logging in and clicking once for free stuff that didn't mess up your production rotations or require you to not scout on the world map!

Iwateguy

Major-General
Surprised to see some people against the hunt though! had much better rates and gave tons upon tons more FP then incidents ever will give, and tons more goods too, and more troops! And all it required was simply logging in and clicking once for free stuff that didn't mess up your production rotations or require you to not scout on the world map!

I wasn't happy to see the Treasure Hunt go away. I found it easier to log in during a set window of time when all I had to do was click and go.

thCap.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.