• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
How would he possible get them if no one has been near him in years! Spends to much time on this Forum to have any kind of social life, let alone get up to anything else!

Philodus

Corporal
Way too many guild goods. It's the only thing I've been getting for 10 days every time I swap the daily special.

Thanks for another fun event with a bunch of good rewards and an easy to get main building.
All for FREE except for the time spent. No diamonds needed for anything unless you want more than the basic rewards.
The optional mini challenges disturb the flow of the mini game, but they also add extra chances to get tools and tickets for the game. All good. Players can skip the challenges if they don't want to bother with them. The main event prize is easily obtainable - for free - whether you do the challenges or not.

Last edited:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Well, with another Event soon to come to an end - having gone through this thread and laughing at all the whiners crying that the Event building would be impossible - as usual, it is very much obtainable without using a single diamond (as it usually is). I am surprised so far to find my secondary city has even been able to get the fully levelled building and if nothing messes up, should make top 5% in both worlds - not very common to make that goal, but to currently be 140k above the current 5% threshold, I am astounded. Wonder how many whiners (new vs returning) on the next Event that will be claiming after only a couple days how impossible it will be to get that Event Building.

suethegreat

Captain
Well, with another Event soon to come to an end - having gone through this thread and laughing at all the whiners crying that the Event building would be impossible - as usual, it is very much obtainable without using a single diamond (as it usually is). I am surprised so far to find my secondary city has even been able to get the fully levelled building and if nothing messes up, should make top 5% in both worlds - not very common to make that goal, but to currently be 140k above the current 5% threshold, I am astounded. Wonder how many whiners (new vs returning) on the next Event that will be claiming after only a couple days how impossible it will be to get that Event Building.
Its called 'luck' you either get the paws or you dont. Rival required a few diamonds if you are chasing the golden tickets.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Its called 'luck' you either get the paws or you dont. Rival required a few diamonds if you are chasing the golden tickets.
As usual with your false comments - NO, it did not 'require' diamonds. There may have been instances where a player might have felt like they needed to spend diamonds - but required?? Absolutely not. I only played one Rival on each world (as I detested the idea of having a sub-game created to alter and expect me to play the game differently that I wanted to) - and as someone else mentioned at some point, the only real secret was that you could/should not have spent any of your Event currency or used any of the tools outside of the Rival game. Whether diamonds might be needed to play all 3 rounds of Rivals, I cannot say (since I did not experience it) - but to make a blank, false statement saying that diamonds are required - shows nothing but your false claims (which goes hand in hand with the amount of complaining that you, Sue, also make all the time)