• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Dead-Eye

General
Do we really need to have that event thingy on our screens for the next 4 days?

Almost as useless and annoying as all the pop ups.

Agent327

Overlord
Stats for the new special buildings are getting totally out of hand. Yes, you can still play FoE for free, but everything is screaming buy me, buy me, buy me! Quality of the game is deteriorating. In nothing it still is what it used to be. Game has become a shadow of itself.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Got some image overlay since the event pop up showed up on Android.
Screenshot_20240112_142601_Forge of Empires.jpg

Pyroxy

Private
Issue 1: The Wildlife event Announcement page (for the upcoming live event) FEEDBACK link (at bottom of page) links to the 2023 Wildlife event on BETA, not this thread for the new 2024 Wildlife event. Please fix the link to the correct Feedback thread, thank you.

Issue 2: The Announcement page League reward info panel still shows that Apprentice League gets a Panda statue (should get a full Panda Shrine golden upgrade), and does not show that rewards in higher leagues are cumulative, i.e. including all rewards from lower leagues. Unless the League reward system has been changed again since the changes made during the Beta event of course. Please update the announcement graphic re rewards given from Leagues, thanks.

Update: The announcement links to the feedback page(s) have been fixed since I originally mentioned issue #1. Issue #2 is still outstanding (new graphic may be needed to show the League rewards).

Last edited:

Malang

Private
Does that Blood Lilies really require a road connection? Would be really good if that 1x1 building will not require a road connection. But if that does, I don't know if it's that good.

Last edited:

Malang

Private
Issue 1: The Wildlife event Announcement page (for the upcoming live event) FEEDBACK link (at bottom of page) links to the 2023 Wildlife event on BETA, not this thread for the new 2024 Wildlife event. Please fix the link to the correct Feedback thread, thank you.

Issue 2: The Announcement page League reward info panel still shows that Apprentice League gets a Panda statue (should get a full Panda Shrine golden upgrade), and does not show that rewards in higher leagues are cumulative, i.e. including all rewards from lower leagues. Unless the League reward system has been changed again since the changes made during the Beta event of course. Please update the announcement graphic re rewards given from Leagues, thanks.

Update: The announcement links to the feedback page(s) have been fixed since I originally mentioned issue #1. Issue #2 is still outstanding (new graphic may be needed to show the League rewards).

Maybe they have changed it. And if that's true, I don't know if the event will be truly any worth for the mild diamond spenders. Will be only good for heavy spenders who can rank Zoologist, but others will feel unsatisfied, especially after spending so many of the Candy Crush games, in addition to all the event/daily/rival quests.

-MQ-

Private
Activated 5Min Golden Tickets, 30Seconds in and get kicked off with 4min Server maintenance, was on a roll and lost all momentum, and didn't get to benefit from Golden ticket, so unfair

Marc Wick

Private
in beta i had twice 4 tables and 0 DS - allmost same is in live servers now
every year it go worse and worse
you can call it downgrade - not game improvement

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I kinda always hated wildlife event but due to having a decent run at fall event I've been playing along quite nicely.

From memory with fall the general box prizes (If the daily didn't fall) seemed better, it's probably due to the powercreep slightly and someone feeling more generous but I had the same with the other two copied events (St Patrick's and soccer) It might be an idea just to balance the standard box rewards on the old versions to the new versions as the newer ones made it a lot more encouraging to play, it feels like there's a good version with rewards making it worth playing and slightly less worthwhile versions which are hit and miss at wanting to play. This isn't about the dailies, the main event rewards or prize lines some of them are obviously reaching for the stars these days, just the regular prizes for not winning the dailies etc.

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Raccoon Hideout Daily special now.
My question is that one of the bonuses show the little GE sign. and it says " Attack for Defending army".
As in GE we only attack and have no defending army ..... how does this makes sense ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-18 004303.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-18 004303.png
    430.4 KB · Views: 35
It seems like the Wildlife Event has the same bug as the Fall Event that hasn't been fixed. That the number of paws reduced intermittently. For example, it just happened that the number of paws was at 8/25 before I ended the board. After I ended the board, it became 7/25. This same problem happened with the Fall Event with me losing at least 6-9 coffee cups altogether in my total progress. I did submit a ticket last time with the Fall Event, but this problem does not seem to have been fixed with it now happening with the Wildlife Event again.