• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Wildlife Event 2024 Feedback Thread

Ev4ma

Captain
Found a visual bug
1706566605817.png

suethegreat

Captain
Rivals 2 designed to cost you cash and diamonds and then when completed you get the message 'congratulations on your undeserved triumph'. maybe tongue in cheek but more a kick in the teeth. Feedback to be more understanding of customers.

HAAK

Private
Just logged into Uceria and didn't receive my daily quest. Gave me the auto daily rewards, but no daily quest or quest rewards.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
The Daily Quest is to Have the first GE Difficulty solved or win some battles. If you had already finished GE I, then the quest was marked as complete and you probably collected the reward thinking it was the auto daily one.

GADfan

Warrant Officer
The Daily Quest is to Have the first GE Difficulty solved or win some battles. If you had already finished GE I, then the quest was marked as complete and you probably collected the reward thinking it was the auto daily one.
This particular Event Daily Quest causes a problem for my permanently Bronze Age city.
I can't progress along the questline because GE isn't available, neither is attacking neighbours and over the years I've reached the point on the Continent map where my army can't possibly win any more battles.
GE is either fight or negotiate. Winning battles is also fighting. These are too similar. The Quest alternatives should be totally different to each other.

I realise it's my choice to keep this particular city in the Bronze Age and so I should expect limitations but in other Events certain of these types of Quest are often auto-completed.
It should be the same for all Events or the Quest alternatives should be more varied.

The Age you're in shouldn't stop you from completing the Event questline.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
There wasn't "always" an alternative quest for players and I think you can still win those battles by negotiating.
Negotiations do NOT count for win battles quests. You're obviously confused with the wording of some continent map and GE quests that say to "conquer" sectors or "solve" encounters in which goods or fighting are both viable ways to do it.

But when it says battle it means battle, period.

Agent327

Overlord
Negotiations do NOT count for win battles quests. You're obviously confused with the wording of some continent map and GE quests that say to "conquer" sectors or "solve" encounters in which goods or fighting are both viable ways to do it.

Fair enough. I never negotiate when I can fight so I wasn't sure.

Zontan

Private
Ashtro said over the years.

Maybe it was 13 July 2023 when he learnt it

This is the Sir ICE that we would like to see more of. This is really nice of you. Thank you and I will double check the source of information from now on so that I could be better than you ;-D

(Also, did you really wade through someone's post history in an attempt to get back at them? Now, before you claim that I did the same - I only quoted Ashtro's comment from the 3rd link you provided.)

Agent327

Overlord
Ashtro said over the years.

What years? He joined less than a year ago.

(Also, did you really wade through someone's post history in an attempt to get back at them?

No, did not have to. Forum has a search function. Eliminate the games section and it is rather easy.

Now, before you claim that I did the same - I only quoted Ashtro's comment from the 3rd link you provided.)

Why would I claim that? That comment has nothing to do with me.

webby1964

Private
Do we really need to have that event thingy on our screens for the next 4 days?

Almost as useless and annoying as all the pop ups.
Could I ask, How do I aquire Mars Ore I know I have to win spaces to mine it but how can I mine if it i cant see how to get it in the first place its probably steering me in the face but I am not seeing it.

Agent327

Overlord
As usual, you're so very narrow minded. Because I did mean from other places as well as this forum. But I do understand that you're just so super special.

If you learned from other places you did not show it on this forum. I am still trying to figure out which one I like best. One up or renovation kits for Wishing Wells, or The Arc increasing your GE score.

Could I ask, How do I aquire Mars Ore I know I have to win spaces to mine it but how can I mine if it i cant see how to get it in the first place its probably steering me in the face but I am not seeing it.

Try asking on as many forum parts as you can. I am sure you will get an answer.

DESYPETE

Lieutenant