• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Recent content by Erik the Brave

1. Closed Halloween Contest Part 4

1. F4 2. F1 3. C5 4. D2 5. A4
  2. Closed The Forged Painting

1. flag missing top left 2.window upside down main building 3.tree missing left hillside 4. window missing small house to left of main house 5.roof spire missing on building below 4 6. hinge missing on door at front building. 7. window on same building is blue not white 8. hammer on sign at...
  3. Discussion thread - Progressive Era balancing changes

It sure feels like we are in Beta2 to me. PE launched one day and already we have updates and bug fixes. I thought all the testing got done on ZZ server? Why the rush to get every thing done in one hit are the devs going on holiday?
  4. Neighborhood merge feedback thread

I am very confused with the new merge system I have cities in Avrahall and Houndsmoor in EN1 I have dropped about 20 places but the #1 guy is still the same and in EN8 I am now #1 and all the top players have been moved? Does this mean in 2 weeks time I will find myself in another neighbourhood...
  5. Discussion thread - Progressive Era

Why oh why have we had a reset of the Towers mid week? This should of occurred on a Monday when all the devs are in and Towers are at zero.I was #1 in 11 towers on 2 worlds now there is nothing, I have to start from scratch. I think there should have been more warning this was likely to happen...
  6. Upcoming spoilers for the game... click only if wanting future updates spoiled

I have searched all over and cannot find where to make suggestions. A suggestion from one of my guild is to enable trading of Blue Prints, this could be made a tough process by costing 10 (or more) FPs per trade or diamonds and only same age trade. I know there was some talk of doing something...
  7. Who needs diamonds?

I am the Founder of "Who needs Diamonds" the name came about as no diamonds was taken but I think I like this better. I started it purely as an experiment as I already have another guild in Dinegu "Dark Warriors" which takes up a lot of my time.Early on George838 joined and was promoted to...
  8. Fixed: Trade text overwritten

This is also in other worlds Dinegu and Houndsmoor I use Opera but I dont think its anything to do with browser. Also its not a bug but I play in 3 worlds and now with message upgrade(?) I have to read all messages in that world so i dont see whats happening in the other 2. These eggs have cost...
  9. Something has happened msg

I put this complaint in a ticket and was asked to add to this thread, It does exactly what everyone else has said it even comes on when you are about to collect coins then again - same message nothing added - while you are collecting. Its so annoying and the language around my puter is blue now...
  10. New Content Industrial Age

Wow that caught me out I was planning for after Easter looks like a challenge
  11. listing your trades on event history

Is there any way to turn off the "YOUR MAJESTY, SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED" it drives me mad, and does it only appear when someone motivates, that how it seems to me. I know this slightly off subject but didnt know where to go.
  12. Forwarded: (Social Interactions) Premium Avatars

I like the idea 200 diamonds would be about right
  13. Soldiers cannot be regenerated

I have had similar and found logging out then in "KILLED" the soldier who could then be re-generated. I never realized that only one "wounded" unit healed at a time, that makes sense as to why some units never seemed to heal. i think the update has some other bugs I get a lot of graphic break up...
  14. Getting Attacked

I don't think this is a problem. When I was first attacked and plundered I was a bit annoyed, but it focuses you on what you need to do. If you keep track of the attackers one day you can pay them back - big time!!