• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

listing your trades on event history

DeletedUser

Proposal:
I would like to sugest that Your own trades are listed in the event history in a similar way that the incoming trades are listed.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea
yes I have looked and I wasn't able to find this idea.

Reason:
I have often found that when tradeing between friends that long conveluted trades can go horribly wrong because there is no record of what you have traded.

Details:
Sometimes when me and my friends are all round one house we like to check in to the game, this invariably results in a mammoth tradeing session with each of us loggin in and out in turn, this normally goes arwy when somebody cannot remeber if they have traded that resouce or not, so haveing the game list the trades you make aswell as the ones other make would be very helpful indeed without in my oppinion spoiling the essence of the game.

Visual Aids:
exisiting event history
tradeoriginal.jpg

proposed new even history
tradefinal.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Seeing as this is only a visual change and there are no actual gameplay changes I dont see how this could be abused.

DeletedUser7719

If we had a separate news for motivation/polish; fights; GBs you're contributing to; and trades, I would +1 your idea, (or else it would be a -1 for too much space in the event history)

DeletedUser1094

Hi oldbru... and thanks for the proposal.

I wouldn't like having yet another information, to clutter up my news-screen. I can definitely see a use of a "story-line" of your trades... it just has to be put somewhere else... In a separate pop-up screen, connected to the market itself... or something like that.

-1 from me, to the idea as put in the OP...

DeletedUser2206

Details:
Sometimes when me and my friends are all round one house we like to check in to the game, this invariably results in a mammoth tradeing session with each of us loggin in and out in turn, this normally goes arwy when somebody cannot remeber if they have traded that resouce or not, so haveing the game list the trades you make aswell as the ones other make would be very helpful indeed without in my oppinion spoiling the essence of the game.
You are NOT supposed to be using the same computer to log into different accounts.

DeletedUser1094

Tsarina - Off topic :p

Btw, IF they don't play in the same world, it's perfectly allowed. :)

DeletedUser4800

-1. My history is already big enough. I get at least 4 pages each and every day. I don't need more stuff there.

DeletedUser

Tsarina - Off topic :p

Btw, IF they don't play in the same world, it's perfectly allowed. :)

If they are trading with each other they are not on different worlds.

-1 History is cluttered enough. Perhaps something like King Dael suggests, a trade history button on the market or something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2029

what's missing in this idea is a sorting option (polish/motivate, trade, war, guild), something that has already been suggested.
If the sorting option was implemented into the event history, I would say +1 to this idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11375

what the news history needs is a tab for each type of news. then the player can mark each tab as important, which determines whether your adviser pops up to tell about your bush being polished or not lol. simple to say, how easy 2 program i have no idea ;)

DeletedUser

I agree, with a Trade News tab, this would be a viable idea, but since that is currently not in the game, it would clutter up the history even more than it already is.
In addition, you'd get a heck of a lot more "YOUR MAJESTY, SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!" pop ups.. which is already a bit of a nuisance in it's current frequency.

- L

DeletedUser10276

I filed similar topic (suggestion) to our CZ forum a few days ago. As Elendil wrote, tab for each category is almost necessary by now. Mainly for players in a guild containing a lot of members.

Some basic Search would be valuable as well.

Here is my draft:
activityLog.jpg

Is there any way to turn off the "YOUR MAJESTY, SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED" it drives me mad, and does it only appear when someone motivates, that how it seems to me. I know this slightly off subject but didnt know where to go.