• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser653

PLEASE DO NOT ELIMINATE THE 3 RESET TIMES!! I speak for my guild & many other players--.........
Half of my guild didn't even know about it until we started discussing the Elimination of the 2 new reset times!
Queen Lynette

if half your guild was not aware of the 3 resets then they are not even playing in GvG so your not a serious GvG guild and not able to speak for many people at all

Emberguard

Legend
I can see announcement that we go back to 24hr time on 26th but can someone please confirm what will be the last 8 hr reset then, ie will we have 3 resets on 26th and then 1 per day following the 8pm GMT reset?
there will be a reset at 8pm tonight, 4am tomorrow, and noon tomorrow. the next reset would be at 8pm as with everyone else, and then next would be 8pm 27th.

So let's see: the 3 resets didn't workout to good - So go back to what didn't work before and resurrect all the old issues and problems - LOL - Now that's an approach to solve all the worlds problems: we have global warming so go back to the stone age - problem solved.

Don't bother to try and re-think a better solution - why do that - you might over-tax you brains!

GvG time going back to 1 reset, like it was before. We all accepted this for years so its logic to stay like it was.
For all who want to do more fights there are GbG and all other ingame function (Dealer, Settlements....) and there are more and more every time.

GbG: If you are strong enough (so builded up your attack GBs), you can do 40+ manual fights after you lossing to much with auto battles, so 50+40 fights per 24h should be enough for everyone.

So if someone still not find enough function to spend time in this game, pls PM me if you are on A world, and i can help you with that lol... ;))

sounds like your a farmville gbg guy lol

if half your guild was not aware of the 3 resets then they are not even playing in GvG so your not a serious GvG guild and not able to speak for many people at all

if ever there was a vote on keeping gvg you need everyone that likes it to vote even if they are not doing it at the moment not just the handfull of peeps in large guilds or youll come a cropper,so its making it enjoyable to play for all peeps that want to do it,large guilds,small guilds and the ghosters,thats wot some of you guys cant see

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
there will be a reset at 8pm tonight, 4am tomorrow, and noon tomorrow. the next reset would be at 8pm as with everyone else, and then next would be 8pm 27th.

If this is true, then why our GvG score changed already after that short inno server restart few hours ago? It seems like already counting Guild scores for 2 resets.
Is this a bug?

DeletedUser653

if ever there was a vote on keeping gvg you need everyone that likes it to vote even if they are not doing it at the moment not just the handfull of peeps in large guilds or youll come a cropper,so its making it enjoyable to play for all peeps that want to do it,large guilds,small guilds and the ghosters,thats wot some of you guys cant see
I tend to agree with you, the change to 3 resets was never a voted on by the players and big changes like this should be posted by inno as an idea and even voted on.

have been checking lol,the 3 resets the only peeps that lose out with a 4am are ones where the server is based in this case UK all the rest i include east euros are ok,they call it international server but every server is international all 24 of them in all parts of the world i wonder why some people are here from other countries?

i'm now on us server bring back 3 resets i want to stuff the yanks i'm sure if you did many of them wont be there lol

DeletedUser653

your stats from one world mean nothing on another one and you have an IA town and archers lol
Maybe, help - remind me which world i started and stopped in IA many years ago - think i have 9 worlds going but not logged on to anything outside of EN1 (A) for a long while, might have to do a quick walk round to see if cities have been deleted by inno.
::cool::

Maybe, help - remind me which world i started and stopped in IA many years ago - think i have 9 worlds going but not logged on to anything outside of EN1 (A) for a long while, might have to do a quick walk round to see if cities have been deleted by inno.
::cool::
my rugnir mars town is boring only thing left is leveling GBs which i detest,gvg is no good not enough peeps doing it to be interesting,i enjoy starting new towns its no good saying i've got so and so on another world nobody will take any notice,best plunderers are on us server imo

recalc time,peeps from us here it works out at 2pm,peeps from east euro are 1+hr ahead,aussies it works out 7am,they do have their own servers even russia but aussies would need english speaking asia server

Agent327

Overlord
I tend to agree with you, the change to 3 resets was never a voted on by the players and big changes like this should be posted by inno as an idea and even voted on.

Yeah right. Like playing a free game is a democracy :lol: