• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser

Never seen a 4 hrs auction, always countdown from 2 hrs whenever I checked in. On 3 different worlds.
Bug?

I've noticed a few of mine have been odd times like 3hrs 47min, maybe it's a way of keeping everyone in sync as some auctions take longer than others as everyone tries to outbid each other in the last 30 seconds

DeletedUser96901

I've noticed a few of mine have been odd times like 3hrs 47min
because you are joining an already running auction

means in that case for the first player who joined it it is already running 13min

never wondered why there is already a bid when it started for you ?

or never wondered after the waiting time is over since 2 hours you still have almost 4 hours left in the next auction ?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
really? 60.000 for 100 FPs??? i would give you 1000 FPs for 200.000 of those coins, you see what discount i am offering???

Ceban

Brigadier-General
maybe its just me, i dont know, but i think dealer should be used to improve town and to get items wich you cant get every day, 100 fps and 100 goods you can get any time for sure... i see dealer like chance to get last piece of set or some building with great fp output or great attack bonus, not those common crap or goods and fps, but as i told maybe its just me.

Virtually every auction for the past 2 days on R for me has been a grand bridge or grand bridge upgrade. This is really disappointing :(
I could do with some more variety

DeletedUser

Virtually every auction for the past 2 days on R for me has been a grand bridge or grand bridge upgrade. This is really disappointing :(
I could do with some more variety
There has been a similar pattern on A for a few things. Perhaps it is intended to induce Bidders and permit completion to keep Players interested. A valid tactic if indeed that is the case.

There has been a similar pattern on A for a few things. Perhaps it is intended to induce Bidders and permit completion to keep Players interested. A valid tactic if indeed that is the case.
maybe but they are going for peanuts so there can't be that many people interested in them

Giskler

Legend
maybe its just me, i dont know, but i think dealer should be used to improve town and to get items wich you cant get every day, 100 fps and 100 goods you can get any time for sure... i see dealer like chance to get last piece of set or some building with great fp output or great attack bonus, not those common crap or goods and fps, but as i told maybe its just me.
Bruh, fps are used to improve your city, 100 fps is far more value per coin than any building you can buy

DeletedUser96901

Bruh, fps are used to improve your city, 100 fps is far more value per coin than any building you can buy
if I can replace a building with a better one that gives 1 FP more than after 101 days that has more value than 100 FP :P

I am looking for dark doorways
but not been available yet on my main world

Ceban

Brigadier-General
you are looking on this totaly wrong, will explain why, first of all i would bet you are player FE or below and with arc lower than 80 cause if you arent you wouldnt appreciate fps so much, for 60.000 you could get some building wich give you 10% attack, now explain to me how you can get 10% attack with 100 fps? Give me 2% attack for 100 FPs and i will give you 20.000 fps for 400% attack.

you are looking on this totaly wrong, will explain why, first of all i would bet you are player FE or below and without arc lower than 80 cause if you arent you wouldnt appreciate fps so much, for 60.000 you could get some building wich give you 10% attack, now explain to me how you can get 10% attack with 100 fps? Gice me 2% attack for 100 FPs and i will give you 20.000 fps for 400% attack.
He is in VF and has arc over 80