• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

Giskler

Legend
you are looking on this totaly wrong, will explain why, first of all i would bet you are player FE or below and with arc lower than 80 cause if you arent you wouldnt appreciate fps so much, for 60.000 you could get some building wich give you 10% attack, now explain to me how you can get 10% attack with 100 fps? Gice me 2% attack for 100 FPs and i will give you 20.000 fps for 400% attack.
Dude, it's never too late to take some remedial maths classes.

if I can replace a building with a better one that gives 1 FP more than after 101 days that has more value than 100 FP :P

I am looking for dark doorways
but not been available yet on my main world
In 101 days I will have gotten enough worthless items to get those trader coins back and then some.

Giskler

Legend
and value 100 fps so much???? For that i can have only 2 explanations:
1. app player so he dont do gvg
2. he never fight but negotiate all.
I don't do GvG because it's badly designed and boring. I only fight in every area of the game.

DeletedUser96901

In 101 days I will have gotten enough worthless items to get those trader coins back and then some.
and if I am lucky in 101 days my city makes 20 FP more a day because of the dealer

depends on what the auction / ship will offer

btw:
60k for 100 FP when the shop would give 10 FP for 3240 and 3 gems isn't that a bit expensive?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Your posts show that you lack an understanding of basic maths.
ok, let me literaly draw to you, explain s simple as possible, you paid 100 fps 60.001, right?
till now on auctions wich i saw: rotunda went for 60.005, marble gateway for 25.000, checkmate sqare for 55.000.
so for yours 60k/100 fp you could get 10% attack (even for less in other 2 cases but lets take worst option, that rotunda)
that mean 20.000fps is 2000% attack, what you dont understand in that math???

Giskler

Legend
and if I am lucky in 101 days my city makes 20 FP more a day because of the dealer

depends on what the auction / ship will offer

btw:
60k for 100 FP when the shop would give 10 FP for 3240 and 3 gems isn't that a bit expensive?
No, it's a complete steal.

ok, let me literaly draw to you, explain s simple as possible, you paid 100 fps 60.001, right?
till now on auctions wich i saw: rotunda went for 60.005, marble gateway for 25.000, checkmate sqare for 55.000.
so for yours 60k/100 fp you could get 10% attack (even for less in other 2 cases but lets take worst option, that rotunda)
that mean 20.000fps is 2000% attack, what you dont understand in that math???
You're obviously hung up on attack boost which isn't worth that much :rolleyes:

Giskler

Legend
each day i collect 660 fps from my town (that is without HC and GE) but i cant collect 66% attack boost each day.
Fps let you increase the fps you collect, your attack bonus, the goods you collect etc etc. Of course getting more attack boost from buildings is worthwhile, but it's not worth spending 50-60k on a single building.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Fps let you increase the fps you collect, your attack bonus, the goods you collect etc etc. Of course getting more attack boost from buildings is worthwhile, but it's not worth spending 50-60k on a single building.
i need about 5000 fps to do 2 levels of TA to get 1% attack so pls explain to me then how 100 fps isnt worthy of 10%?

Ceban

Brigadier-General
The main goal is fp generation, not attack boost. Attack boost is a byproduct of fp generation.
but when you re on such level that 'cheapest' 1% attack wich is possible to get is 4000 FPs dont you think that its better to buy building with 10% than 100 FPs???

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
LOL ..i was just commenting in guild , 100 FP has a bid of 25k with 2 hour to go ..which i already thought was too much !
FPs are pretty worthless commodity .
( i can snipe 2-300 daily in my hood easily ..for example )
why waste your trader coin on these ...buy something permanent for your town at least , even if you arent a fighter .

Giskler

Legend
LOL ..i was just commenting in guild , 100 FP has a bid of 25k with 2 hour to go ..which i already thought was too much !
FPs are pretty worthless commodity .
( i can snipe 2-300 daily in my hood easily ..for example )
why waste your trader coin on these ...buy something permanent for your town at least , even if you arent a fighter .
Already been over this, buildings are worth less.
but when you re on such level that 'cheapest' 1% attack wich is possible to get is 4000 FPs dont you think that its better to buy building with 10% than 100 FPs???
I can get 1% for way less than that so 100 fps is worth more.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
On another point ..i agree there should be limit on minimum bid increase... 100 at least . You wouldnt find a real auction taking a bid so little above previous bidder . Say a £100 bid , youd expect to have to bid £105 ..maybe £110 ..certainly not £100.10 p
A limit on amount of bids would also seem sensible ...an hour or more of small increase bids would be very tiresome for most .

Last edited:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
The main goal is fp generation, not attack boost. Attack boost is a byproduct of fp generation.
and you again watch it wrong, fp generation isnt main goal cause fps are used to improve your attack, defence, goods income... fps are just currency wich you use to improve town AND WICH CAN BE STOLEN FROM OTHERS IF YOU HAVE GOOD ATTACK... peoples are to addicted to fps but fps are just one of ways to reach final goal.

Giskler

Legend
and you again watch it wrong, fp generation isnt main goal cause fps are used to improve your attack, defence, goods income... fps are just currency wich you use to improve town AND WICH CAN BE STOLEN FROM OTHERS IF YOU HAVE GOOD ATTACK... peoples are to addicted to fps but fps are just one of ways to reach final goal.
Why are you contradicting yourself? Fp generation is the way to increase all secondary stats of your city, but fp generation isn't the main goal? I plunder my hood every day, my ability to plunder is from generating fps which let me increase my attack boost. Your arguments make no sense.
in your , somewhat odd , opinion.
And I find your opinion odd.

Emberguard

Legend
The value of the FPs from Dealer will depend on what’s in your city

You’re trading things in that you can’t or won’t ever use correct? If you’ve got no space left to dump things into your city then every building has 0 value to you. The FPs are worth more for a full city because they can be used immediately to generate more FPs. The extra buildings would have to wait until space can be acquired

For a less developed city or one lower in the ages then sure, it might not be worth spending too much on FPs. Get buildings to improve your city.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Why are you contradicting yourself? Fp generation is the way to increase all secondary stats of your city, but fp generation isn't the main goal? I plunder my hood every day, my ability to plunder is from generating fps which let me increase my attack boost. Your arguments make no sense.

And I find your opinion odd.
how i am contradicting myself??? by price wich i have to pay for 10% attack i need about 50k of fps and i can get 10% attack for price wich you paid 100 fps, what you dont understand in that?