• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

Emberguard

Legend
@Ceban that depends on how they’re acquiring 1%. Attack from GBs are worth far more then attack from event buildings as GBs give the attacking army defence as well

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
The value of the FPs from Dealer will depend on what’s in your city

You’re trading things in that you can’t or won’t ever use correct?

Ha ...i bet this isnt true ...i dread to think some of the great things some will trade away . I bet i would cringe if i could see them .

Ceban

Brigadier-General
The value of the FPs from Dealer will depend on what’s in your city

You’re trading things in that you can’t or won’t ever use correct? If you’ve got no space left to dump things into your city then every building has 0 value to you. The FPs are worth more for a full city because they can be used immediately to generate more FPs. The extra buildings would have to wait until space can be acquired

For a less developed city or one lower in the ages then sure, it might not be worth spending too much on FPs. Get buildings to improve your city.
almost all towns even in final stage have at least 1 TF, i would drop TF any time of day for 20% attack more.

Emberguard

Legend
Ha ...i bet this isnt true ...i dread to think some of the great things some will trade away . I bet i would cringe if i could see them .
Well.... then they can always buy it back slowly from the Antiques Dealer :P

almost all towns even in final stage have at least 1 TF, i would drop TF any time of day for 20% attack more.
and that’s fine for your play style. Not everyone values attack from event buildings as much as FP generation

Ceban

Brigadier-General
@Ceban if you can already attack and plunder your hood every day then what is the reason for wanting to increase your attack boost further?
it isnt issue can i plunder anybody who i want, i can, issue is how many fights in a row i can do without swapping troops, cause in GvG speed is important so it isnt same if you must swap troops after 1 or after 3 or like me after 6 or 7 battles.

i doubt he means himself ... more that others should be increasing theirs to such levels
No, he keeps saying he can increase his attack boost. I know I need to get mine much higher but I'm working on that, a few small building from the trader won't make much difference and take up a lot of room. Personally I'm better off with fp but I also wouldn't pay 60k for 100 but each to their own

Ceban

Brigadier-General
@Ceban that depends on how they’re acquiring 1%. Attack from GBs are worth far more then attack from event buildings as GBs give the attacking army defence as well
i know ember but still, then lets say 5% from GB is 10% from rotunda, rotunda=100 fps (by price in dealer) and 5% on GB is 20.000 FPs

it isnt issue can i plunder anybody who i want, i can, issue is how many fights in a row i can do without swapping troops, cause in GvG speed is important so it isnt same if you must swap troops after 1 or after 3 or like me after 6 or 7 battles.
which gives you what? useless ranking points?

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
Only 5% of players care about boring GvG point farming.
What reason do you play this game then ?
Mini farmville ? im genuinely interested .
I love the GvG , i play for that aspect challenge , and i dont play for personal rank ( as that became irrelevant years ago ), only for guild rank / prestige ...before you or anyone asks .

Giskler

Legend
I love the GvG , i play for that aspect challenge , and i dont play for personal rank ( as that became irrelevant years ago ), only for guild rank / prestige ...before you or anyone asks .
I play to expand and improve my city like most players. I couldn't care less about GvG. It's badly designed and ripe for abuse. On most worlds it's just a bunch of farmers with NAPs sitting there all day farming points because they think it makes them cool.

I like GE and attacking my hood and am looking forward to the guild battleground thing.

I have done a little GvG but only have access to PC when I'm at work, I currently hold a couple of hexes but am too small to go further without attacking some big guilds. I'm on app the rest of the time so GvG is pretty much inaccessible as all the action takes place only once a day, this is probably the case for the majority of players today which is why from what I have seen GvG is pretty dead and nothing really happens

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I like GE and attacking my hood and am looking forward to the guild battleground thing.

I have done a little GvG but only have access to PC when I'm at work, I currently hold a couple of hexes but am too small to go further without attacking some big guilds. I'm on app the rest of the time so GvG is pretty much inaccessible as all the action takes place only once a day, this is probably the case for the majority of players today which is why from what I have seen GvG is pretty dead and nothing really happens
i am aware that its issue cause it isnt available on app but i guess it depend from world to world, on some worlds GvG is pretty active and on our champ killers are almost totaly exterminated.

i am aware that its issue cause it isnt available on app but i guess it depend from world to world, on some worlds GvG is pretty active and on our champ killers are almost totaly exterminated.
I know we're straying off topic but I'm hoping the new battleground thing will get a lot more people involved with fighting, it is after all what the game is about. They say they won't remove GvG but I think they should only have once thing that is accessible to all

Giskler

Legend
I know were straying off topic but I'm hoping the new battleground thing will get a lot more people involved with fighting, it is after all what the game is about. They say they won't remove GvG but I think they should only have once thing that is accessible to all
GvG should just be scrapped if they aren't going to do a major overhaul.