• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

Ceban

Brigadier-General
yeah, it'll get there eventually and there's a small possibility I may have run out of self aid kits by then :lol:
till i open 4th slot i will waste all what cost below 200 coins on 2 hours, after that i will do long time on expensive things.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
hahaha :P no, that mean that after i open 4th slot i go from 2 hours trdes to 24 hours trades so will need months to open 5th
I think it really depends on how much 'cheap crap' an individual has really...

If by the time you've opened up that 4th slot, you don't have much left in the way of non-gem producing stuff, then yeah, that 5th slot will take a good long while since you'll want to maximise the coin (and more importantly gemstones!) returns on any barters.
But if you're still drowning in moto-kits, VT's, 'regular' buildings, etc... that never give gemstones, and you have some time where you can run the 2hr slot, then why not do so?

Hell, I'll have the 3rd slot opened and working on the 4th just on those thrice-damned moto-kits alone!lol.
And to make matters worse, I managed to "win" another in GE yesterday, and even "found" yet another in my incidents. :rolleyes:
(I swear, these things are haunting me!:o)

DeletedUser110479

I think so, but haven’t seen any GE rewards for sale yet. TFs are bad though.

I see, thanks. Let us know when you see one :)

ps. Why ya say TF bad? To me i think it is good enough to replace SoK/SSW, less aids to worry about when you low on friends or some dont aid you everydays! (thank to that i miss out 20-40fps everydays) and it easy to farm goods in higher age.

Giskler

Legend
I see, thanks. Let us know when you see one :)

ps. Why ya say TF bad? To me i think it is good enough to replace SoK/SSW, less aids to worry about when you low on friends or some dont aid you everydays! (thank to that i miss out 20-40fps everydays) and it easy to farm goods in higher age.
Terrible tile efficiency, 0.16 vs 0.25 for SoK.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
TF's *used* be amazing for any Modern era -> end tech cities...
But that was sooooooo 2017 of course! :P

We now in 2019 yo, with hyper efficient event prizes and the ludicrously OP settlement buildings, so TF's are now just yet more garbage to throw atop the AD heap!:lol:

DeletedUser110479

Ah yes, ofc, it is a small price to pay for me cuz as I say, fewer aids to worry about, farm goods without cost anything and can use it for sidequest/event. Oh and with Blue Galaxy, worth the effect!

It may not worth it now but i chose this cuz i get fed up that i miss out alot of fps everydays cuz i got over 70+ sok I got lot of friend but most dont alway aids everydays, i kicked and find more but been doing that for over 6months and fed up of doing that. Oh and self-aid, i get 3-5 a week, 0-1 mass aid every two weeks or so.

Emberguard

Legend
The efficiency of TF compared to SoK isn’t that bad by the time roads are placed. In the space of 50 SoKs I can make 40 FPs from TFs. However it’d depend on what else I have as to whether TF is worth it. If I can’t get something motivated then it doesn’t matter what it gives

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
With the AD, pretty soon SoK's will lose all meaning anyways, since it'll be possible to scoop up multiples of the better event buildings that give combination rewards of fps+goods+'other'. ;)

It may take a while to really see the pay-offs, but then, what doesn't take time to achieve in this game anyways?!

Agent327

Overlord
Any items available for auction in your AD, are only available to the random other 49 players who are included with your group.
This group will change at the end of the auction.

Are you sure about that? I encountered several players again for the next auction and chance that happens is ver slim. Do they not change daily?

DeletedUser96901

Are you sure about that? I encountered several players again for the next auction and chance that happens is ver slim. Do they not change daily?
they change with the time the action starts
or not because you always go directly to the next auction

you didn't recognize that auctions have always a remaining time between 3:55 and 4 hours when you join them

so if you are in a group with people and then when the waiting time of 30 minutes is over go directly to the next auction the chances are high that all from the last auction will be in there too

if you want other opponents don't open the dealer after the 30 minutes waiting time between actions are over
instead you should wait 30 more minutes
and then you get other opponents
(and no surprise: that auction has also something between 3:55 and 4 hours remaining time left)

If you and a group of other players are actively joining auctions, you'll see that same group of people more often.
yes because those active players directly open the next auction when the 30 minutes are over

Last edited by a moderator: