• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #52 2018-04-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwateguy

Major-General
Congrats to the winners.

– How to check the times or how is the winners found once the Times have been chosen ?? (Sorry double questions)

I once thought there must be some forum administrator tools she could use to list all thread posts based on time of day. That would make checking extremely easy and fast. However, it seems she may just go through the thread page by page and check for relevant times.

As it happens. others have pointed out the times are actually chosen at the start of the week. Amy just doesn't share them with us then. Surprise, surprise.

DeletedUser

I don't think so, as Amy only put one winning post for each of the winners.

DeletedUser111866

Seed Vault: it is one of those in between GB´s – If you play dayli and AID a lot then it might pay off, but it is so so
(I have one which I consider taking down)
Not sure about so-so, it looks like 4 to 5 of WWs of production right off the bat. Not sure about whether investing in it further is worth it, but I will push it a tad further over level 1. At least it grants a spink a day, this adds some (indirect) output to its primary effect. Me happy with my SV, and don't forget about it producing diamonds (sometimes). At least you marked it "to consider", and yes it should fit your playstyle, or you have other reasons that urge you to build it.
Collosseum: Works if build very early on, else it is way too big for later Eras and might very likely be a GB that a player will delete later on.
Really? 10 medals a day from 42 space (lv1)? Maybe if you really need those medals and you somehow still sit in bronze - but bronze limits you on space by a mile, sparing 42 for this feels greatly inefficient.
St. Marks (coins),
Not sure about StM, but once you have a hundred of SoKs, it provides a huge coin boos
I don't particularly like Jade relics
Yep really, they are too rare to bother hunting, and you get all the stuff they drop while hunting for golden FP relics anyway.
Not until you've unlocked all diamond expansions and are sitting at 15,000 diamonds without knowing how to spend them.
Gimme 15k diamonds for a new world, then I flood this topic for a set of Arc BPs and buy out goods with them, and place a very own Arc while everyone would still climb up PE! Or lower. Sadly, collecting this much would take the majority of several years, spending them for other activities mupight be better. (PS me sitting on 2400d, considering buying me expansion and mising ToR BP(s) for P)

Ati2

Legend
Not sure about so-so, it looks like 4 to 5 of WWs of production right off the bat.

WWs produce a random item with a 100% chance. Seedvault at level 10 gives you less than 3% chance to produce something. When you're in that lucky 3%, then you have a 1% chance for diamonds. 1% of 3% is a 1 in 3300 chance for diamonds. Say you have 140 friends, maybe 80 neighbors, and let's say 80 guildmates. That would give you, on average, diamond rewards once every 11 days.

DeletedUser111866

WWs produce a random item with a 100% chance. Seedvault at level 10 gives you less than 3% chance to produce something.
You miss that these 3% are per aid. You get at least 70 neighbors and 80 friends to aid daily, this totals 150 attempts to roll that 3%, so daily average of procs is about 5. With my SV level 2 the chance is mere 2.1% but I have 100 friends, 70 neighbors and ~20 guildmates (dupes exist) to aid daily, this is almost 200 aid targets per day, that is 4 procs per day on average. So I really compared SV to 4-5 WWs for equality. But remember also, SV grants 20 goods per proc AND they are refined, while WWs grant 10 (or maybe 20) and they are not refined.

DeletedUser111866

Status
Not open for further replies.