• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The story is interesting but it's 5 days and has 14 quests. Quest #2 wants me to defeat 30 units or negotiate a sector. The earliest I could do either is probably tomorrow and that would leave me looking at completing 3 quests a day to finish in time. The final reward is a Menagerie which, in EMA, gives 5,000 coins/day and, if motivated, 7 random goods in a 4x5 footprint.

All things considered, I think this would be too much effort for too little gain in my Beta city.
I personally think that the two upcoming historical quests (Van Gogh, and this Indian lady) aren't worth the trouble.

DeletedUser

I agree with the new event but Van Gogh's reward is worth the effort; a guaranteed 2-3FPs/day from a 3x2 building.
I guess I'm the kind of person who can't be bothered to put plunderable buildings to 8-hrs. productions.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I guess I'm the kind of person who can't be bothered to put plunderable buildings to 8-hrs. productions.
I hear you! But then I'm the kind of person that hasn't been plundered for a couple of years! (At least in my main city that is!)
A new 'hoodie tried this weekend and only managed to damage one DA unit. I retaliated and took 5FPs from his TF (doubled by my Atlantis to 10FPs).

Emberguard

Legend
yeah the size for the newest building makes it rather meh although it also provides housing. Would be interesting to note whether it's refined or unrefined goods. At that size it better be refined

Amy Steele

General
Hey folks! Just a quick reminder that while things are a little more relaxed here the forum rules apply in these threads, and that one of those rules says:

Please do not post information about events being tested on beta ahead of the event being announced here. This includes, but is not limited to, details of specific quests. Once the event is announced here, it may of course also be discussed here. However, since not all players like to know in advance what quests are coming up, should you post such information, please enclose it in spoiler tags

While we do not wish to dampen your enthusiasm for new events, please bear these restrictions in mind when posting, whether in this section, or elsewhere on this forum, thank you :)

DeletedUser111866

Aarrrgggghhhh. Not post about beta. Look, here's a carrot, and now it's way over that tree.

DeletedUser

Me too but not when they are too high to reach.

I wonder what to build as my next GB provided I'll get me space. AO or Cape?
If you haven't got troops ahead of your era, I'd suggest AO, as the critical hit can be quite nice. Otherwise, Cape.

Status
Not open for further replies.