• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #51 2018-04-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm fine minutes away from finishing my daily challenge.

Hello to you too, Sunsrt.

LadyHecate

Major-General
Good morrow to all!

Ironically those closer to work tend to be later
Having slept in the new accommodation block for the first time last night, left for work at 7.57 arrived at 7.58! Note to self, "Have an extra 2 minutes in bed tomorrow"!. Walking into office, found place empty and lights off, thought "Bu**er! What Meeting am I missing?" only to find everyone else not arriving until c. 8.05!! Note to self, "Make that an extra 7 minutes in bed tomorrow"!!!

Hello everyone
Greetings to the newcomer, and welcome to the Madhouse!

Got me a nice birthday present - placed an Alcatraz.
Belated Birthday salutations! Do you give presents to your fellow Guildies on your birthday? I run a LadyH Birthday event on mine every year within the guild and the winner gets all my FPs for a 24hr period; last year the winners got 426FPs (had a good day in GE and plundering the 'hood!).

Okay, now I looked up what "Rinbin" is... :D LOL, I never actually noticed that he's a FoE character.
Took me 30 seconds to realise too! For some reason I was thinking Discworld but that's Rincewind!

Well got hte researchers chest.... 5FP :(
Commiserations, but that's still an extra 5FPs and better than a Palm Tree decoration!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser112581

Funny in what way?

I've tried to upload a picture, but I get an error every time.

It's a known HTML5 bug and the Developers are working on it!
You need to go into your Settings and switch off HTML and revert back to Flash player, reload, and then it'll work again!

I ain't switching back to Flash, I really didn't wan't to conquer new provinces that much anyway.

Oh, it seems to be fixed now!

Status
Not open for further replies.