• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #46 2018-03-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
I’m a traditional (book) Paddington fan, and loved the first movie. Good to know #2 is good too.

I’m stoked because my weekly DC chest just came in at 50 FP!

DeletedUser

Indeed, the first few levels are a bit blah, but a few extra fps always come in handy.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Bedtime for me, I won’t count sheep to help me fall asleep. Instead, I’m thinking about Paddington, who loves makes and loves eating marmalade.

DeletedUser111866

Get yourself a someone to sleep at your side ;) if no one, mom maybe ;) I've got a kid that sleps at my side right now.
Good night thread...

Emberguard

Legend
ah, beetroot..... =3 I love beetroot! and pineapple. Pineapple is awesome

Edit: guys.... why did Inno put the population building that actually increases your pop for CA as one of the two last techs in the tree?

Last edited:

DeletedUser111866

Maybe because they don't want people to stay in CA for too long.

Emberguard

Legend
Boo. But that just means they put you behind a age then the age you're in and is going to force me to stay in Colonial longer just to get the goods necessary for the next age

DeletedUser

They always put the good population buildings at the end of the age, don't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.