• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #42 2018-02-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser112366

Carnivals - looks to me a waste of my time. I contacted support because I do not get newsletters Their reply was newsletter itself is sent randomly If so its not a newsletter Should call it self "selective newsletter"

DeletedUser110179

Iron Age PvP Feb23.jpg

DeletedUser110179

You: 370 fights. Second place has 3. Have you tried talking to someone about your anger issues?
Or is that how the fights start?
Lol

I'm in HMA ... so there really isn't any interest in IA Tower among the neighbours (That score was purely from GvG).
There were only 3 participants in total (I guess they must be doing the multiple Tower thingy ... I certainly spoilt it for them).

There are no Iron Age neighbours, so I can only imagine that Cartoon15 and Sconny1952 used IA units against
HMA neighbours who went on holiday but left the lights on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

Dear me, gambling in Carnival is exciting, but tickets just fall off my hands XDDD. DC is also unimpressive - 45 taverns (got 41, 22h left), 18*4h and 2 sectors, all for a maypole chest. Good thing I can double 8 of those 4h into carnival quest.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I've had no newsletter. How do you get it?
You have have mine now that I've finished with it; and spent the free tickets!

Cherry Garden: 3/5 buildings :D
I got a piece of the Cherry Garden set from my DC on Beta yesterday and noticed it was now suffixed with "Level 1". Methinks we might be getting Cherry Garden set Upgrades in this year's Spring Event. :D

Edit: Now confirmed! Just seen the new Cherry Garden set Level 2 buildings in the Spoilers section on Beta. Same size as original Level 1 pieces.
I might start chasing the Cherry Garden chest on DC a bit more now!

SPRING_B_Loading_Screen_1.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Edit: Now confirmed! Just seen the new Cherry Garden set Level 2 buildings in the Spoilers section on Beta. Same size as original Level 1 pieces.
I might start chasing the Cherry Garden chest on DC a bit more now!
That's nice. I don't suppose it says what they give at level 2?

LadyHecate

Major-General
That's nice. I don't suppose it says what they give at level 2?
We never know that until the event starts; typically mid-March on Beta. That's what we've just started debating on Beta.
There's obviously a whole host of new Historical Events planned too this year as the Napoleon event is currently running on Beta with a new Historical Event loading screen; looks like Shakespeare, Genghis Khan and others on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.