• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #33 2017-12-18 (ish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Legend
Ye- oh wait. Not sure. I put /something/ but I doubt it's the actual answer. Everything else I'm confident on the answer for

DeletedUser110179

27) 26 Dec - Straw Star Tent - EN7 (1-2).jpg

DeletedUser97688

dunno if its worth going for the tent today, because its the one we get given if we complete 34 winter quests anyway... gonna save mine til the next one. Got a taste for special buildings haha

talking of which, can we win the old winter buildings at any point this year? Still after a reindeer paddock lol

DeletedUser97688

scratch that about the daily quests lol - was gunning for a HoF and got a victory tower instead. I am inconsolable.

DeletedUser111589

Its hard getting all wanted items for free players because it can cost up to 170 stars to get one.

DeletedUser111866

was gunning for a HoF and got a victory tower instead
Yup, but victory tower has higher chance to pop from that chest. Actually I'm trying to get the same chest today, but hoping for just anything but FP (will most likely get them of course). And gunning for 10% chance and missing - nothing to go FFFUUU about.

DeletedUser97688

Yup, but victory tower has higher chance to pop from that chest. Actually I'm trying to get the same chest today, but hoping for just anything but FP (will most likely get them of course). And gunning for 10% chance and missing - nothing to go FFFUUU about.

lol i think you missed the heavy dose of sarcasm in that - "inconsolable" not exactly haha

DeletedUser111866

lol i think you missed the heavy dose of sarcasm in that
This is quite possible, I've got my sarcasm-o-meter shut down for maintenance.

Grrr, got 0 relics for first level of GE. Well, my temple isn't exactly maxed out, but getting 0 wins in 16 attempts has a decently low chance (a lil lower than 9%). Maybe here went your chance to get that HoF?

Status
Not open for further replies.