• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111589

Have less decorations then. Hagia, Alcatraz and pavilion give me all happiness I need. I have inno for buuuuunch of people.

Unfortunately, I'll have to gain 2 levels on both GB to be sure of extra happiness again, getting short on it.

DeletedUser110179

Hagia, Alcatraz and pavilion give me all happiness I need. I have inno for buuuuunch of people.
Unfortunately, I'll have to gain 2 levels on both GB to be sure of extra happiness again, getting short on it.
2 levels of Hagia will also increase your fp production ... every fp helps.

Hagia_Sophia.png

DeletedUser111589

Hagia will take me just bit less than 700 FP, same for Alcatraz. All that FP production would take me a month with my current production had I not made a 100 FP weekly deal.

I got the indian chest yesterday on beta

what did I win ?

the 10 FP :mad:
Me too but in the past, I have won (minor) Palace Set buildings. At least one of my guild mates on beta has won a Maharaja's Palace.

I also have an Indian fountain with three of its minor set buildings, a Cherry Garden piece, many troop buildings, premimum production and dwellings, etc.

I know there are those who don't like DCs but if they keep giving as well as they have on beta, they are more important than all quests put together.

DeletedUser96901

only 20% of 5 FP

you need 4 more buildings to make the Palace give 5 FP

:P

DeletedUser111866

Already utilizing unearned palaces? XD Are they the best to get from DCs really?

DeletedUser111589

Don't count of wishing wells always giving FP. They are mainly for diamond farming

DeletedUser111866

They are mainly for diamond farming
Yup I'm aware of this, I wonder if you compare overall usefulness of SoK to WW, what would be better? Still, even if I'd get me a WW, most likely I'd leave it in inventory XD

DeletedUser96901

depends on the age you are

before modern era I would prefer WW because they also give goods of the players era

in my main city (OF) I only need FP: so only building SoK

Status
Not open for further replies.