• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #31 2017-12-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Have less decorations then. Hagia, Alcatraz and pavilion give me all happiness I need. I have inno for buuuuunch of people.

That's actually the point. I haven't got decorations in my city, but I'd like to have some.

DeletedUser110179

Well, seems so, but maybe some prizes are better than palace set?
Also palace is THE plunder bait, I'd like to avoid having any.
Perhaps the Cherry Garden would be more useful to you ... fps and attack (and other stuff).

Cherry Garden.png

Attack is the best form of defense (Breathe deep, the gathering gloom ... ♫ )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

too bad that deco (the gong) can't be plundered

only buildings which needs roads

Hi fellow topographists (yes I did just make up that word). I have a compact Maharaja Set setup (I'm obviously word challenged .. blame it on the cold that's keeping me in bed) which works quite well but 2 of the buildings only have one of two connections. I could use the extra happiness (yes, I know, build a GB etc, etc). Can anyone see even a slightly less compact way to arrange these, please? (The Townhouses are in the picture just to illustrate how it is currently fitting into my town.) If it gets too road-heavy I might as well put in decorations or a culture building instead. These are all I have of the set (so far).
D157D283-7157-466B-8627-7EFD9F1CCE68.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.