• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #29 2017-11-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

Bazaar is a plunder bait. A 24h production giving 2 FP that cannot be motivated, so just wait until it pops and grab outta their nose.

DeletedUser110179

Black Friday #13.jpg

DeletedUser96901

I have 28 of them in my inventory :o

how about an expansion in the sale ?

DeletedUser111848

Next one Five BPs 245 DIAMONDS ONLY
(sorry but i don't have a pic)

DeletedUser110407

Does anyone know what offer 10 was please? (between SoK and Bazaar) Thanks :)

I see Reno kit came up at 5am my time and I was sleeping.

DeletedUser111589

By removing terrace farm, 3 shrines of awe, bountiful cider mill, fruitful cider mill, rosarium and haunted house, I free up 100 squares. That is 25 SoKs without roads.

Those current buildings I have produce 13 FP daily if collected perfectly. That means, with SoKs I'll be 12 FP in plus.

December 7th and 19th are the dates with SoKs as rewards according to fan wikia. As I won't be chasing winter set, I think I'll be able to get at least 15 SoKs before December 20th given I will complete event by then.

Thoughts on this?

Double335

Private
on a different tack - anyone got ideas what to do with the ever increasing number of gates and faces that are littering my inventory. Maybe I could use one of my many ritual flames to take care of them...

DeletedUser111589

Whoops, ignore dates in my previous comment.

@Double335 there is nothing you can do about them. However I recommend saving faces and gates for when daily challenges go live. Every once in a while, you'll be asked to gain x amount of happiness

Double335

Private
By removing terrace farm, 3 shrines of awe, bountiful cider mill, fruitful cider mill, rosarium and haunted house, I free up 100 squares. That is 25 SoKs without roads.

Thoughts on this?

The without roads part is critical - in your 100 squares you have available you can at best only fit 20 SoK with roads - think two rows of 10 with a road down the middle.

DeletedUser111589

The without roads part is critical - in your 100 squares you have available you can at best only fit 20 SoK with roads - think two rows of 10 with a road down the middle.

I didn't count required amount of roads for current buildings either or the number would go up by roughly another 40 squares (don't want to count the roads as those mentioned buildings are spread out through my town).

Of course, I'll be having total rearrangement once and if I get all those SoKs to make them use up as little road as possible.

DeletedUser110407

After looking here and on the US forum, I figured out what all the Black Friday specials were. On Facebook it said there's 16.

1. Fishing Hut - 975 diamonds
2. 5 Rogues - 195 diamonds
3. Gigantic medal package - 295 diamonds
4. 50 forge points - 995 diamonds
5. Wishing Well - 995 diamonds
6. 4 store building - 195 diamonds
7. Kiosk - 975 diamonds
8. 5 Boost crates - 125 diamonds
9. Shrine of Knowledge - 1,745 diamonds
10. 5 Champions - 195 diamonds
11. The Bazaar - 995 diamonds
12. 3 Renovation kits - 1,945 diamonds